Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal
Your Discord User ID:Bologna#1577

Auttaja Punishment ID:989614868729872

Ban Length: Just said ban

Appeal Type: Unban me

What would you like to tell us: I didnt incite drama I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the mods
You have 5 strikes in 1 week. Youre not learning or not willing to learn. You need to serve your week ban . If you get perma ban in future I recommend putting more effort in future btw

I’m fat -1
You said you hated and/or wanted to kill/"exterminate" black people multiple times. It doesn't matter if you wanted to prove a point. You should have tried to prove your point by reporting my messages if they offended you to the point that you felt you had to resort to racism.
This is your user id btw: 885536680998760500

How about no. I'd recommend curbing some of this behavior unless you want a firm yeet from the Discord. 

This is only a week ban and you should serve it. 

-1 for unban or reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Thanks for applying for an unban, Bologna.

A couple of things I want to point out:

1.  Unfortunately, Auttaja does not inform you of how long the ban is. Since you had reached the threshold for strikes, you were given a week ban. You had recieved your softban earlier when making a joke talking about "them," which although you meant pedophiles instead of people of Jewish heritage, you still were going to be administered a strike as what you were talking about was not appropriate and violated our rules. 

2. You have received 5 strikes in 5 days. That is alarming, as you have caused several problems in order to have had that many add up. 

You received two automatic strikes from Auttaja for saying words that are autofiltered to be moderation (n word with a soft a)

The rest of your strikes are due to inciting drama or in the case of the one I administered, anti-Semitism (Although on a technicality, it's a Rule 1D violation but I pulled the trigger early, as I did not like the direction your "joke" was going.)

You need to serve your week ban; understand that when you come back, you're on thin ice, and if you aren't careful, your next ban will be PERMANENT. Be thankful that we didn't already do that.

-1. Take what has been said to you in consideration and try and be a better community member in the future.

*modified due to unprofessionalism on my end, apologies*
(06-11-2022, 06:19 PM)Salty Wrote: 3. Trying to bash me as a "hypocrite" does not really help your case of getting unbanned; in fact, it hinders it quite greatly. The difference between what YOU said that got you banned and what Reina and Fasda were saying that you were TRYING to use as evidence for hypocrisy is that both of those individuals were being sarcastic, and you clearly were just trying to say things to incite drama and be some sort of "edgelord." 

This is a really weak explanation and really doesn't serve as a meaningful explanation. Truly, what *is* the difference between what Bologna said vs Fasda and Reina?

I want to exterminate *white* people.
I want to exterminate *black* people.

If you're not going to punish one, why punish the other? You frame it as "These individuals were being sarcastic" which is, bluntly, retarded. Sarcasm has never been accepted as a 'justification' for certain vernacular on the server. Even if you sarcastically say "Kill yourself" or "Fuck I'm on suicide watch", you still receive a warn. Also, you're setting a precedent where people can say retarded shit under the guise of sarcasm.

Also Salty can you please explain what is sarcastic about their statements. In that statement where is the irony? If anything they were the one trying to be "edgy".

From my point of view, it seems like Bologna has come across as an 'edgelord' or 'annoying' and that perspective is leaking into this decision / response. Disregarding his character, in a vacuum, what did he say that was different than what others have said many times before him? As I recall, we ban / strike people based on a guideline, not their character.

Overall, I'm +/- 0 because I think this is just ridiculous in general. There was really no need for him to make a point, and from what I'm gathering there were other issues that contributed to his ban. (Though saying "I want to exterminate pedophiles" is a really weak strike imo.)

I would like more clarification from staff about why "I want to kill white people" and "I want to kill black people" are in any way different. Seems forcefully bias against someone you guys don't like.

Furthermore, the rules don't discriminate based on race.
[Image: uf51b0.png]
Second
[Image: hl846v.png]
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(06-11-2022, 06:58 PM)brock (jax) Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 06:19 PM)Salty Wrote: 3. Trying to bash me as a "hypocrite" does not really help your case of getting unbanned; in fact, it hinders it quite greatly. The difference between what YOU said that got you banned and what Reina and Fasda were saying that you were TRYING to use as evidence for hypocrisy is that both of those individuals were being sarcastic, and you clearly were just trying to say things to incite drama and be some sort of "edgelord." 

This is a really weak explanation and really doesn't serve as a meaningful explanation. Truly, what *is* the difference between what Bologna said vs Fasda and Reina?

I want to exterminate *white* people.
I want to exterminate *black* people.

If you're not going to punish one, why punish the other? You frame it as "These individuals were being sarcastic" which is, bluntly, retarded. Sarcasm has never been accepted as a 'justification' for certain vernacular on the server. Even if you sarcastically say "Kill yourself" or "Fuck I'm on suicide watch", you still receive a warn. Also, you're setting a precedent where people can say retarded shit under the guise of sarcasm.

Also Salty can you please explain what is sarcastic about their statements. In that statement where is the irony? If anything they were the one trying to be "edgy".

From my point of view, it seems like Bologna has come across as an 'edgelord' or 'annoying' and that perspective is leaking into this decision / response. Disregarding his character, in a vacuum, what did he say that was different than what others have said many times before him? As I recall, we ban / strike people based on a guideline, not their character.

Overall, I'm +/- 0 because I think this is just ridiculous in general. There was really no need for him to make a point, and from what I'm gathering there were other issues that contributed to his ban. (Though saying "I want to exterminate pedophiles" is a really weak strike imo.)

I would like more clarification from staff about why "I want to kill white people" and "I want to kill black people" are in any way different. Seems forcefully bias against someone you guys don't like.

Furthermore, the rules don't discriminate based on race.
[Image: uf51b0.png]
Second
[Image: hl846v.png]

As I said to you privately, thanks for holding me accountable and I appreciate your honesty.

I have since removed this controversial statement; and I will do better in the future
-1 i am somewhat active in discord (not much) but I have seen several instances in which you say shocking things. Even if you do not believe these things that you say, you should not say them just to stir the pot.

Take some time to self reflect and then maybe reapply for your unban after some me time.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-11-2022, 06:58 PM)brock (jax) Wrote: Wrote: Truly, what *is* the difference between what Bologna said vs Fasda and Reina?

None of us are black (Bologna confirmed this by saying he's Hispanic in the discord), and both people who spoke about hating white people are white. There's a difference between self-deprecating humor and hate speech. 
(sorry if the formatting is fucked, quoting a post with a quote in it on mobile is difficult)
+1 i feel like they are coming around to the rules and eventually they could make a good staff member
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]