Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staf aplcaton
I came back from the dead to point out things I've said before, as long as reina can keep things reigned in, no pun intended, she has a good head on her shoulders. She's aware of lines and what to, and not to cross. Bringing her into staff can only help at this point. She can remain calm in situations most of the time (This does need work, but that comes with time and experience, and I have full faith.)
She is good at peace keeping.
She can give proper insights and advice.
My only cons are things that come with experience and time, such as not knowing how to handle stressful situations, etc. So... basically.. make her staff ?
Based on the comments Reina made during the discord town hall, I think she will make a good addition to the discord staff team. Different view points are usually a good addition to the staff teams.
I’m extremely biased as she is one of my closest friends here but she is extremely genuine in wanting to help out. I think sometimes she misreads situations but as nuru said I believe that can be solved with time. I don’t have much more to add but I hope that people can see her passion. +1 from me.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Thought about this for a while for sure and I think the improvement that you've shown has outshined the previous issues. 

+ plus Juan
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 i see no issue
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 I havent interacted much on discord with them, but they interact with the TTT community really well when they are online, I think they would make a great staff member for the discord.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Simply one of the easiest +1's I can give. I am one of the newer regulars in this server so I don't have a ton of this past knowledge that I see being brought up, but I can say that I think Reina is going to be an amazing addition to the discord staff team should she be excepted. I was truly baffled when Reina had brought up some of her previous behaviors in a late night goofy call and I think that alone should show just how much she has improved those behaviors that someone who joined discord in the beginning of October would've never known that that was an issue. IDK I feel like I am making less sense now so I will cut myself off now. 

Big Phat Juicy +1 
-1, woman.

On a serious note +1 for more discord staff and another +1 for someone with a different view.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Last bump; get any feedback you need in before it's too late!
+1 I think it’s worth giving Reina a chance on a probationary/trial period, worst come to worst just remove it if it doesn’t work out. It’s clear that discord moderation team is *severely* understaffed and the fact that she is the only one willing to step up so far and show some actual interest in doing the job should be worth something.it seems clear she knows when to be serious and when not to be (a lot of staff are that way too) Insert dong’s comment here too… not much else to add that people have already said