Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinks TTT Map Tier List
https://imgur.com/a/0cvqG5a
[Image: 4cc174389978210dd505f39080990e3e.jpg]
is hairy house missing or am i dum
[Image: chrome_mUbJG5WvUy.png]

No F tier, nothing here is quit-inducing for me. 

I replaced it with a "Wtf is this map tier instead" 

Also, metropolis uses the thumbnail for the old version of the map which is the superior version, so I'm treating it as that version.
(06-13-2022, 04:36 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: No F tier, nothing here is quit-inducing for me. 

Also, metropolis uses the thumbnail for the old version of the map which is the superior version, so I'm treating it as that version.
Datmap in S tier is a criminal offense. You are under arrest sir.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Now that I'm done throwing out shit takes intentionally to piss off the TTT community, here's my actual list of the maps: 

https://imgur.com/a/AhVTscq 

Legend:

S- Favorite maps to play on

A- Love these maps

B- I enjoy playing these maps

C- Indifferent.

D- Not a fan of. 

F- Despise.

?? Maps are Updated

Space Station: F
Lost Temple: D
Vannah: C
Original Whitehouse: C
Avalanched (Maybe, according to Jammin): C
Forest: C
SkyTower: C
EastCoast: C
Inferno: C
The MC map: C
The only map that matters is trappycottage
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-13-2022, 08:29 AM)BryanBrr Wrote:
(06-13-2022, 04:36 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: No F tier, nothing here is quit-inducing for me. 

Datmap in S tier is a criminal offense. You are under arrest sir.

Excuse me for liking multilayered and interesting maps with secrets and a free knife for little to no effort.
I've been told I have bad takes about maps, and I admit I like weird maps more than most people do.

S: Absolute best TTT maps that stand out and have a perfect balance between weirdness/fun and core TTT shooty-shooty gameplay. You could set the server to rotate between these and I'd be perfectly happy.

A: Really good maps, could be a little better but still fun.

B: Above average, I like them but they're not the all-time best. Maybe they're mostly fun but too big (you could really get rid of the ground on Crummycradle because the only time anyone goes down there is delaying), maybe they don't have a good player flow, maybe they're just overplayed (Innomotel, 67thWay, Stadium)

C: They're fine. Some have fun gimmicks but fall flat otherwise (Dog), others are too segmented (Bikini Bottom, if I could find it I'd put Amsterville here)

D: Not good. All of these maps have fun ideas and settings, but just aren't good for TTT. RE is convoluted, Forest is too small, the MC one just doesn't have many fun things, and Vault is claustrophobic.

F: Dogshit. Seriously, these maps all suck and need to be removed. If I could've found them I would've put bank_change here for running like complete shit, also dinkleberg12 for being an objectively bad, amateur-level map that's mostly empty, has a pointless T room, is incredibly poorly designed, has nothing to interact with (you can't break the glass or tables!), and looks like the biggest, fattest, wettest dog turd that has ever been laid. (seriously fucking remove Dinkleberg12, it's the only map where I won't join or will leave to avoid playing on it)

Unranked: Either I don't remember playing on it or wasn't able to recognize it from the teeny tiny thumbnail.
[Image: unknown.png]
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"