Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfair Ban
Ingame Name: Valkyrie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53629657

Who Banned You: Borm Minder

Reason For Ban: Dinkleberg has yet to remove my Trusted rank.

Length of Ban: Until June 17th

Reason for Mods to Unban: Granted it's only 4 more days, I believe I paid my dues during a 2 week ban and when Dinkleberg gets on he can remove my rank, I understand that, but isn't it a little unfair to ban someone who JUST got their ban lifted an hour beforehand?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, but I could not find a ban request

Other: I'm fine with being stripped of my rank as trusted, but I still should have the ability to play with my friends. Also, I have been told Dinkleberg hardly gets on murder server anymore, so who knows when I would get to play again?
"Everyone's gonna die, but not everyone lives. So why wait to take that jump, that shot, you've been putting off for the fear of failure?" -The One, True Valkyrie  Cool
(Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:53629657)
(06-13-2022, 04:10 AM)Reina Wrote: (Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:53629657)
Thank you. I forgot about that one
"Everyone's gonna die, but not everyone lives. So why wait to take that jump, that shot, you've been putting off for the fear of failure?" -The One, True Valkyrie  Cool
Yes we are just waiting on Dink to have your rank removed, but the reason we had to place a ban to do it was because you were observed using commands improperly after you returned. I won't be able to provide the details on the events for I was not there, but for transparency I was the one who had observed that you did still have your rank on server.

I'm sure once Norm and Dink are able to confirm that the removal was successful this time, all will be settled and you'll be able to return for good.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-13-2022, 05:52 AM)August Wrote: Yes we are just waiting on Dink to have your rank removed, but the reason we had to place a ban to do it was because you were observed using commands improperly after you returned. I won't be able to provide the details on the events for I was not there, but for transparency I was the one who had observed that you did still have your rank on server.

"using commands improperly "  I only used it twice and once there were 2 koffings and I gagged the wrong one. And then the second one was a kid kept using the N word after being told multiple times, once in vc and then 2 more times in text chat. Other than that, I tried to refrain from using said power, but only used it beside that was I slayed Violithe for RDM and she admitted it asking for a slay the next round 
I'm honestly surprised you wanted to make unban request. Since in my dms, you said it could have been a perma ban for what you have done in-game. The only reason I don't want to unban you is trusted rank. You wanted to mute gag/slay people without even warning and lie about it. Even I caught a lot times on my alt account. Also made inappropriate jokes toward regular players. This is not what I want from my staff members. I tried to talk with you many times, but you didn't listen. Also, Dink doesn't have to get on to remove your rank in-game. I hope he will do it in the next couple of days, and you can play again. Have a good day.
Dink has confirmed me that he removed you rank.You will be unbanned shortly.