STEAM_0:1:104967103
Who Banned You: 
Dong 
Reason For Ban: 
MRDM i think
Length of Ban: 
perm
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
I havent played TTT in YEARS, i was running around on the office map and all of a sudden saw T above multiple peoples heads and was kinda distracted by that, not realising i was a traitor myself, so i pretty much assumed that people had figured out t5hey were terrorist and identified them some way or another, so i ran over and shot them, before i knew it everyone was freaking out in ooc and i saw reports being made against me then died, as i was responding to one apologising not realising my mistake i was banned by my favourite admin. i genuinely apologise and was actually having a good time here as its been way too long since playing TTT, although i understand my mistake and would even ask just for a ban reduction if possible
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
unless i played years ago no. 
Other:

amog us
You were really chill and enjoyable up until that point, so that leads me to believe that this was actually an honest mistake. I support a full unban seeing as I was the one who initially banned you. You will have to serve 8 autoslays once you reconnect though. I'll let other people comment and just leave this for the formal voting process!
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but for some reason I believe your story.
Honestly, based on the fact that you decided to make an unban, as well as the implication from dong that you have not been causing trouble otherwise, I don't see any reason why we can't bring you back to serve slays.
If you're actually willing to sit through 8 autoslays, as well as read the rules, I think that's more than fair.
+1 unban w/8 slays or a reduction w/no slays
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1
+1 dont be dumb
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 but make him serve most of the slays, I was one of the t-buddies he killed and even after a traitor defibbed me he tried to kill me again. Seeked out t-buddies like an actual psychopath
Yeah he had a strange infatuation with dong last night. Very strange...Other than that he was alright.

I think dong added 8 slays to him after he left so I say we unban him and let him sit through about an hour of slays ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1 on the unban, and a +1 on a slay reduction. Maybe 3 or 4 slays instead of 8
[gBan] Player dong has unbanned TRMaze

congrats my biggest fan you have been freed, but you will have to serve 4 slays as of right now. Once you reconnect please do not leave the game until all of them are up. You'll be more than welcome to just tab out and do something else! :) 

Also please do NOT do this again it broke my heart
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers