Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's the weather like up there?
Ingame Name: Chaos
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601629154
Time Played: about 132 hours

When First Joined: around February or march of this year

Availability: about 7am to noon and anytime on fridays and sundays (central)

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: I can contribute to help control the random burst of chaos we may get. I have obs and I'm usually always recording. I don't have much of a temper so it'll be fairly easy to handle trolls while keeping my cool. I know the rules well and want to keep those enforced while making sure everyone's still having fun. 
Why you want to help the community: This easily became my favorite game mode and I wanna help keep it alive and maybe even bring more life to it. I'm usually on in the early hours, it's usually 50/50 dead or alive in the early morning when staff is normally unavailable and I think it'd help to add another member to the team.

Have you been previously banned?: a few joke bans c:

Have you previously applied for staff: nope

How did you find us?: I started playing murbder just to bully august but then i ended up sticking around

Other: Norm is a hamster and Levi stinks. c:

Why was the pig covered in ink? because it lived in a pen.
Ayo Chaos. This isn't normally my neck of the woods but considering I have plenty of experience with you on the PH side of the pond I feel I should give my input. 

You know the rules really well, you're a friendly welcoming person to those new and old on the server. You understand when to use your powers and how to properly create ban requests and gather evidence. I don't think I've ever had an issue out of you and in reality I saw this app a mile away even without being active in Murder. 

I give my vote based on what I know from PH as I'm not active in Murder but I think you'd be a prime candidate for Murder Trusted.

+1 mate.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Personally because i've played with you alot the only thing i think you should improve on is talking more, but that is all down to whether or not you yourself actually want to talk, other than that its an easy +1.
(06-14-2022, 03:10 AM)chaos Wrote:
How did you find us?: I started playing murbder just to bully august but then i ended up sticking around
Yep, seems about right.

Howdy, Chaos! Thank you for applying!
None of us can say we didn't see this coming. I'll be honest, I wasn't 100% sure you were even interested, but well here we are.

As for the positives, there isn't any question you know the rules. You're very well known in the community not only murder, but especially all your time in PH as well. You're no stranger to ban requests since you've posted and contributed to a good share of them for PH.I know your activity is actually a little better than what you listed, and since late nights/mornings are usually unstaffed, you'd definitely be a big help during those times. When it comes to trolls, you handle them incredibly well and keep your cool better than most mods. 

For the negatives, I really only have one and it's something I've talked to you about a few times. I won't go into detail about it here, but it's not anything I think would hold you back from becoming trusted.

Overall, I think you're ready and I think you'll be a great addition to the team! :)

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Chaos would be a great staff member, it would be silly to not accept her.
I have no doubts Chaos will be able to handle Trusted.
I was hoping this was coming. I've never had issues with you besides the rdming me but that's because I rdm you more. Easy +1 from me and I can't wait to have another super short person to bully on staff.
Pros:perfect height to join midget squad aka murbder staff(don't tell Nuru)
Cons:stinks too much

Real note, chaos has been part of the community for over a year and yes at the moment only has ban requests on PH, both servers aren't very different to each other.  Theres also the lack of staff in Murder with just only 3 active ones.

I think she would fit in just great +1.  Good luck

(No I did not just +1 because I'm a simp)
[Image: unknown.png]
Definitely a big +1

I've only played with chaos a couple of times but from what I've seen in-game and on discord, I think she would make for great staff. She's well-liked and well-known, easygoing, and very active. She's also a great drinking buddy.
I've played with chaos... twice on murder and I've had some interactions with her on discord. She'd be a good fit for the Murder team.

+1
I'm planning to close this Saturday/Sunday so please comment if you haven't commented already !