Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls only vc for slumber parties and rom coms
You could always create your own server is another option but im not against this either so its what ever discord staff decide to do
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I can't really see this happening due to the fact that being a girl isn't a shared interest like art or music. If this somehow winds up being made, to minimize complaints, it would be best to just have this channel follow suit with the fitness channel and only be accessible by a role that's given per request. The problem with having it be done per request would be the fact that people who share Lance's train of thought are bound to request the role so that they can cry discrimination when they're denied access. 

I think it's best to either make a discord or just use the already existing theater channel. Or, if possible, you could just get a staff member to drag the group into the box so that you're less likely to be disturbed. Like salty mentioned earlier, if I do wind up getting accepted I'll happily help out with this. If not, I'm sure that other staff members who may participate (like Lemon or Chaos) would be willing to do the same.
anyone who took this thread seriously has autism

"how would we implement this?!"

how about you implement some social awareness buddy

+1 on the idea tho, need a quarantine space for w*men
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(06-18-2022, 03:42 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: i support if we get a boys only vc to commit federal crimes with. (only partially a joke, 'equality" and all that jazz)

In all seriousness, how would it actually be implemented though? a role you ask for, or is it a role that you could simply select? if you can select it, what's not to say some dudes could select it just to raid the vc.

whatever enables y'all to have fun i guess though. Sounds like it could work, although I personally don't see the point.
this is what i meant. my post wasn't made to start drama or insult this idea
it isn't a serious thing at all, i just feel like people are going to jump on it specifically just to troll since gamer girls. perhaps gating it to at least regulars and above would work out nicely.
perhaps even a questionnaire that only women would be able to answer, like on makeup (/s)
not a situation anyone is responsible for at all though and it sucks that it's like this and that this even raises concerns
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
I think the only way an idea would work in this discord is if it is an opt-in role that needs to be given by staff (much like the fitness channel). I like this idea, but I can absolutely see some of our members joining to cause problems just because they think it's funny.
Got a bit of a weird question but what if someone just says i identify as a woman but for say is a man ?
would he/she/it still get it or no ?
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Ffs, y'all are making mountains out of molehills here.

If you're concerned about people slipping in who you don't want to be there, have one of you start a private discord server for the event and only invite those who you want in there. Otherwise, do what you want. This really isn't that complicated, and nobody said this has to be hosted in the dinks server anyway.

Girls, I hope y'all have a good time.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
4 pages for a thread with a simple question with light intent lol. Possum had it right though women arent real so what we SHOULD do is make a channel for all the 2D women! Now thats something we can all get behind can I get an AMEN.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D