Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Commands Feedback
Okay, so since I'm the only person who has been through all the ranks possible trusted tmod mod and admin. I think the murder staff  is lacking in commands tbh. I would love to see what people think before discussing with dink.

There is the commands murder staff have . Please let me know if there's any missing. The red ones are I think we need it.

Regulars- They should have !printplayers command imo. It's a super useful command. When there's a bunch of trolls on the server, you can just type!printplayeers who the people are and then mute them instead of waiting until the end of the round. Should also help for ban request. 

Trusted

Gag - This revokes a specified players microphone usage. Use ungag to undo this. (!ungag DirtyDan)
Mute - This revokes a specified players chat usage. Use unmute to undo this. (!unmute DirtyDan)
Kick - This kicks a player from the game. Be sure to ALWAYS state a reason on a kick with !kick <player> <reason> I.E. !kick DirtyDan afk
Stopsounds(ss) - This is to stop all current playing sounds from playing on the map. This works for map music, mics, and player taunts.
Teleport(tp) - This will teleport the player where your crosshair is aimed.
Profile - Opens the steam profile of the specified user in the steam overlay.
Who - This is similar to the status command used in ulx.
Bring - This brings the specified player to you directly, unlike teleport, which puts them where the crosshair points.
Slay - This is used to kill the specified user. Helpful for most stuations
Bring-Since we don't have free spectate trusteds should have this to just easy telleport.

Test Mods

Ban - This is used to ban a player. Note that tmods can only ban up to 24 hours. You must specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban Sharky 1440 bans for a day) 

Csay - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens.

Csaycolor - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens, but in color. 
Bring - This brings the specified player to you directly, unlike teleport, which puts them where the crosshair points
Slap =Guarding gun ,door prop blocking, and it can help in a lot of things
Slay - This is used to kill the specified user. 
Test Mods

Ban - This is used to ban a player. Note that tmods can only ban up to 24 hours. You must specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban Sharky 1440 bans for a day) 

Csay - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens.

Csaycolor - This is used to put an announcement in the top center of all players screens, but in color. 
Bring - This brings the specified player to you directly, unlike teleport, which puts them where the crosshair points
Slay - This is used to kill the specified user.

Getcommandtable - This prints the list of commands that the specified user is running, into your console. Easy dealing with hackers 

Moderators 

Dban - This pulls up the list of disconnected players from the current map. This is used to ban players that have left recently/to avoid punishment. You can also easily copy names/ids this way.

Getcommandtable - This prints the list of commands that the specified user is running, into your console.

Ban - This is used to ban a player. You may specify the ban in the menu, or by typing it. (!ban nuru 0 is a permanent ban)

Banid - This is used to ban an id, useful for ban requests. Be sure to specify the ban reason.

Unban This is used to unban a player. Note the only time unban should be used is to unban a temp ban for a ban request or to fix your own bans. Otherwise you need administrator permission to unban.

Slay - This is used to kill the specified user. Can just use this if player doesn't stop gun guarding/door blocking etc.

What do you guys think about murder staff commands ? What we should remove/add ? I will be happy to hear any feedback.
I definitely believe that all ranks of staff should have slap and slay for the current round instead of only !slaynr

I don't see any issues with any of the proposed changes and considering I wish we could remove random names and colors per round, Regulars could benefit from having !printplayers since there is a decent amounts of reports for players without steamids on the discord.
I personally think slap has been unreliable and you end up having to smack them like 40 times to do anything, thats just me though, teleporting seems easier.

Other than that, gethooktable is another good tool to find hacks, it's a little harder to read though.

also TIMED MUTES AND GAGS LETS GO LETS GO
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(06-19-2022, 11:52 AM)troll facer Wrote: I personally think slap has been unreliable and you end up having to smack them like 40 times to do anything, thats just me though, teleporting seems easier.

Other than that, gethooktable is another good tool to find hacks, it's a little harder to read though.

also TIMED MUTES AND GAGS LETS GO LETS GO

Since murder has literally no free spectate option and we're only able to spectate through someone else's first person view, slap is good for when we are dead or spectating and need to free someone. Teleporting almost always causes the person we teleport to get stuck inside the person we're spectating, thus defeating the purpose and creating a bigger problem.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]