Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup, fellas \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/
Where to begin...

I'm Steven Seagull. Formerly MILF Magnet, and mushroom. Forgot all my other aliases on steam because I go through an online identity crisis almost every other week.

I haven't been on a community forum in YEARS, so I don't know how to behave on here or what the culture is like (I promise I'm not toxic. Or at least I don't think I am lol)

Been playing Garry's Mod since 2009. (few gap years here and there, but I have almost 8.8k hours on it. I forgot what the touch of grass feels like)

My go-to server has been Dinkleberg's TTT. I didn't realize there were others until I hopped on the forum 

I also make music. Here's a shameless self-promotion link to my SoundCloud @ https://soundcloud.com/ace_hi/

Anyways, I've been around the server for a long time so I figured it was probably time for me to hop on the forums. Everyone who I've met that's been a part of this community has been just absolutely cool and nice.
Welcome to the forums! You're a pretty funny guy to play with
Welcome to the forums man!
Welcome to the forums enjoy your time :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Welcome , hope you have fun and don't mind the sweats :D !
P.S Love the music
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Hi