Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application.
+1 though he may not very active elsewhere he's one of the most active players in the server. I've never had a problem with him and he knows the rules, I think he should be given a chance. +1 from me.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 good guy, levelheaded, havent seen him do anything that would make me think he wouldn't be a good staff
I have changed my position to a +1; my interactions with you on server have made me believe I can trust you as a staff member.
Im going to give you a +1 I think most everyone deserves a chance at staffing good luck on on your app
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Answer me this, what exactly has changed since the last time you applied? Aside from server activity.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-01-2022, 12:50 PM)BryanBrr Wrote: Answer me this, what exactly has changed since the last time you applied? Aside from server activity.

Mostly what i think has changed is i did play on the server more and more cause i wanted to be part of staff and or trusted. I really did try and not to break any rules, try and help out when i noticed that people were breaking the rules while staff was not on and put the problem in the TTT chat in discord. (Sorry hit sent by accident)
But i did go through the questionnaire about the certain scenarios that might happen when people break the rules on the server and to do the right thing in that case.
Bumping again
Psychomike,

At this time, we are denying your staff application. One of the bigger prerequisites for becoming staff is community engagement. At this point, you're barely involved in discord and 3 of your posts have been on your staff applications. If you can improve this, I have no doubts about your next application.

You may reapply 8/5/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]