Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Binoculars 2: the visualizing
(06-22-2022, 01:39 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 09:03 AM)Sulfolobus solfataricus Wrote: If you have this piece of evidence and the visualizer shows the two player models are facing each other, would that be KOSable? I've been slayed for this before, but I don't think the admin understood how I came to this conclusion.
Ive never had the visualizer show both player models only the model of the dead body.

I really like this good work Murl.

It's supposed to show both with a line between them. However it's an item in a decade+ old mod of a mod so it works about as well as you'd expect.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-22-2022, 04:40 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: It's supposed to show both with a line between them. However it's an item in a decade+ old mod of a mod so it works about as well as you'd expect.
I think I miss interpreted the statement by sulf and thought they were talking about seeing specific player models to kos off that. I’ve always had it work with both models and the line
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
reopening this suggestion thread with murl’s blessing

There’s also ttt-suggestions form in discord, there’s a thread for it there too. Reopened this in case there’s any questions for this specifically, but discussion could also happen in the discord ttt suggestion section too (:
visualize this: you with some bitches
(06-21-2022, 06:58 PM)Yeah my headphones broke Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 06:36 PM)lol bro Wrote: how does this interact with body bomb? does it spawn the explosion at the body or at the identification spot?

Binoculaurs (now) on their own don't trigger body bombs, I spent hours trying to test it and finally got it to work just for nothing to happen

It would be nice if these triggered the body bomb

Edit: Also while I'm here, lower the price of binoculaurs in the shop to 250k-500k points so people have some sort of incentive to buy and use it
just make the shop binoculars permanent honestly, the jump pack is a permanent shop item that gives an advantage so who cares
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
its 1m points because its supposed to be a gag item lol

if you want binoculars and dont wanna spend a ridiculous amount of points on it just buy one as a detective
(12-22-2022, 01:35 AM)real (2) Wrote: its 1m points because its supposed to be a gag item lol

if you want binoculars and dont wanna spend a ridiculous amount of points on it just buy one as a detective
but i want them as a traitor
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
we should add this
This is really cool and would make the binos more than just an item bought on maps where bodies fall to inaccessible locations!