Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(n)ick abuse of donor
(06-23-2022, 02:41 PM)chibill Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Also if anyone have proof of nick being harassed pls do send it to the staff.
I am going to be posting my video from when vMike joins till I leave when I get home. Just so everyone has the same context I did.
Interesting - He was never gagged; I do remember him speaking on mic when he was dead and then just typing in chat. Regardless, I'm just saying if someone is being harassed and there's staff on already, something should be done. 

(n)ick - going forward just report to staff and don't constantly kick.
(06-23-2022, 03:39 PM)MrTaxi Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Also if anyone have proof of nick being harassed pls do send it to the staff.
I am going to be posting my video from when vMike joins till I leave when I get home. Just so everyone has the same context I did.
Interesting - He was never gagged; I do remember him speaking on mic when he was dead and then just typing in chat. Regardless, I'm just saying if someone is being harassed and there's staff on already, something should be done. 

MrTaxi, I can only act on issues that I know about. When I am alive I can't read dead/spec chat.  And nothing that happened while I could read what vMike was typing was an issue at that point in time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WLgOLJedyY  This will be available in high quality once Youtube is done fully processing it but at 360p right now and  you can't really read text chat.
Umm idk I'm just gonna guess that some dude was harassing nick while a staff member didn't, he wasn't going for it, and he didn't ask staff to do something so he took the law into his own hands.

I'm just gonna say that I've never even seen (n)ick use commands even during previous times even while being harassed and I have no reason to believe that my client (n)ick will ever use his donor perms in violation of the rules again, especially with a staff member active.

(06-23-2022, 04:39 PM)chibill Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 03:39 PM)MrTaxi Wrote:

mayv

MrTaxi, I can only act on issues that I know about. When I am alive I can't read dead/spec chat.  And nothing that happened while I could read what vMike was typing was an issue at that point in time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WLgOLJedyY  This will be available in high quality once Youtube is done fully processing it but at 360p right now and  you can't really read text chat.
From the chat that I read it in the video seemed the chat was agreeing with nick in vmike's annoyance/harassments  I don't think nick would use his powers if it wasn't warranted by the public consensus of the dead chat and took it upon himself to deal with his/their harasser while staff was alive and unaware of the situation, I also havn't seen him use any malicious commands since his last warn maybe inform the staff via @ next time instead of kicking maybe use the !mute/!gag commands until staff is aware of situation.

-1 Donor Abuse
Just posting to let everyone know the video is now fully processed by YouTube and is available at up to 720p.
Closing thread. Nick has acknowledged that the issue was handled poorly and I am not seeing enough to really justify a donor rank removal.
[Image: b_560x95.png]