Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Trouble in Terrorist Town, Formally
Hello, Good afternoon! I trust you all have had a lovely, hot summer so far? Before you ask yes, this is a serious thread due to some interest shown on @Salty 's ph thread. So for the sake of discussion, discourse, and transparency, the community shall engage with the idea below!

You might not know me as I am a semi-geezer, but as Salty said there was a tradition that the PH staff team used to do that could also happen on TTT, as it was a fun way to engage on the forums with other pillars of the community and Nicky won every time. 

A while ago, there used to be PH Staff of the Month threads, where we, the community, could vote on our favorite (non admin/dink) staff member and then that person could have bragging rights for a month.

thank you, enjoy!

P.S. Yes, I am still against this idea :)
Caribou would win every month for TTT, he’s our new mascot
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
valid
(06-23-2022, 12:06 PM)dong Wrote: Caribou would win every month for TTT, he’s our new mascot
completely agree
(06-23-2022, 12:06 PM)dong Wrote: Caribou would win every month for TTT, he’s our new mascot
I believe this to be so true! Even I would vote for him.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Wonderful troll post. Thank you Gabe, very cool!
I think doing two winners each month would be interesting: one staff of the month, and one player of the month.
Winner gets a PS2 item of their choice or a point drop maybe?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Despite this being a parody making fun of me, I think it would be a great idea to entertain; Jammin's suggestion is gold.
Gabe I distinctly remember you being against staff of the month lmao
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Damn. I cant believe Jesse is dead in Dong's eyes.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020