Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case №1.2118
Offender's Name: Charro_Tigah

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499285009

What Server(s): PH server

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked player Big Bee for no reason, ungagged players without staff permission.

When They Did It: 25/06/2022 03:56

Potential Witnesses: THTelite

Proof: https://youtu.be/GsQHVBmYuf4

Other: Wilfry proofs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
This would appear to be a reoccurring issue regarding donor status which there was a previous thread made over even before the two pieces of evidence in this thread. I'm simply dropping it here for reference.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...A499285009
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I believe this should be a double strike if not full removal of donor rank 

My evidence was from when I was still Trusted(around 3 months ago) and to this day theres still issues adding now kicking players with staff on as part of the abuse with the seperate occasions of ungag *  which donors should not be allowed to do
[Image: unknown.png]
Bump
[Image: unknown.png]
Through a decent history of evidence of abuse, it has been decided to issue two strikes to Charro.

This is due to a previous history of abusing the !ungag/!gag *. The first thread was decided at a warn but continued use with staff in lobby is resulting in a strike.

Also for kicking people for no reason especially when staff are already present in the lobby. This is resulting in the second strike.

This essentially boils down to any further abuse will result in a removal of rank for Charro.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]