Poll: Have I been beneficial to the server ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not At all
75.00%
3 75.00%
Absolutely
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted
Hello! My name is Mystic and I would like to become a Trusted for the Dinkleberg PH server to make sure that the serve is not only safe for the players that Join but calm and enjoyable for everyone. It would mean the world if I become a trusted and help out the sever as much as I can. 

Thank you for taking your time and reading this 

MysticalElfWarrior
[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
You must follow the format

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/ann....php?aid=1

Ingame Name: Your steam name goes here.

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. Please convert into hours.

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. Example: October 12, 2015.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): When you play. Example: I play Monday-Friday after work, around 5-10 PM. CST.

Rank Desired: The rank that you are applying for. Remember, you must start out as a Trusted.

Current Rank: The rank you currently are on the server. You should be at least a Master before applying.

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server?

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others?

Other: Feel free to add in any extra information here such as past staffing experience. If there is anything else that might be of interest to those viewing your application, please add it in here as well.
First thing.... WHO ARE YOU?

There is no introduction thread of you and this application is your first thread....

Are you in the discord so that you can get along with other players in dinks PH then just in the server?

Like Norm said above, please edit your application to that of the format so it is easily to follow.

Looking at your game tracker, you stated playing about 25 days ago with a break and then more constant later with total hours of 40.85 hours which is about half of the 85 hours needed to be able to apply for Trusted.

Sorry to say, but it way too soon for you to apply imo....

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
my man.

you dont meet ANY of the prerequisites. no community presence, no stable play time, no minimum time, and no ban requests. moreover, you have not followed the correct format to apply. 

I would highly advise you fix all of that before aplpying/continuing your app. Just a suggestion.

best of luck? 

null vote, candidate ineligible.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I appreciate you making a trusted application, but as others have said, you don't quite meet the minimum requirements for Trusted yet.
They are:
85 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
1 Month in the Community
An Introduction Thread on the Forums
A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot

Right now you have 40.85 hours on the server.  The time requirement is primarily for staff and regulars to get to know you.  If you play by a different name on the server as well, please let us know.

As of right now, we have to deny your staff application simply because you don't satisfy the minimum requirements.  You are encouraged to reapply once you've passed these requirements.

Closing