Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roast Salty Thread
Salty is the type of dad to say "So help me I will turn this car around!" when his kids argue in the backseat.
First and foremost,I DONT MEAN THESE and I'm going to feel guilty after saying these even the light ones but you wanteD INSULTS SO TAKE THIS

Salty's the kinna guy that looks in the mirror and screams because he saw a clown.

Salty's the kinna guy that gunna look at the tree producing oxygen for him and then chop it down.

Salty's the kinna guy that has gone miles and miles in this community but still has yet to reach mediocre.

Salty's the kinna guy to tell someone, it's ok, a lot of people don't have talent, and then pikachu face.
Salty is someone you have to explain to that Europe is not a country.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Man staffed a gmod server and decided to do it again
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Salty's the kinna guy to unplug yo life support and be like hold up my phone gotta charge
Man puts his head in a trombone to figure out how it makes noise
this is definitely a moment of all time
Salty sucks at the game so badly he would only get two kills while mass RDMing
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Salty the type of dude to kiss his mama on the lips
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(06-28-2022, 07:08 PM)BryanBrr Wrote: Salty the type of dude to kiss his mama on the lips
salty the type of dude to kiss his dad on the mouth like tom brady and his son