Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787
Your Discord Username: InfinityTheLion

Your Discord User ID: InfinityTheLion#2787

Auttaja Punishment ID: Didn't get one, it was years ago. 

Ban Length: No idea, perm probably? 

Appeal TypeExplanation 

What would you like to tell us: I dont exactly remember why I was banned from discord, I just know it was over 3-4 years ago and I know that whatever problem I caused, I was more than likely drunk. Let me just say that I'm over a year sober now, and I'm definitely not the same person I was back when I got banned from the discord. I'd like to get back into Gmod again, and with that, I'd like to be active in the only TTT server and Gmod community I've ever cared about. I'm sorry for whatever issue I caused and I'm sure the ban was justified, I'd just like to be given another chance to be a part of the community again. I've got like 2W 8D on the TTT server. I love this community and I hate that I'm banned from the discord.

EDIT: Okay, I have read my previous unban request and yes, I do remember that something with Scoovie happened, I just don't remember what the drama consisted of.
I'm willing to apologize if Scoovie would like me to.  

Messages In This Thread
Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787 - by ꧁InfyDaKitty꧂ - 06-28-2022, 11:38 PM
RE: Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787 - by Salty - 06-29-2022, 07:32 AM