Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787
(06-29-2022, 10:37 AM)Reina Wrote: It's been 3 years and you still haven't made any efforts to find out what you did? I sincerely doubt that. If you're unable to own up to the fact that you incited a substantial amount of drama, then there's no way of knowing whether or not you will do it again.
If you admit what you've done and stop trying to excuse your behavior by saying you were drunk, I may change my vote. Until then,

It's been 3 years??? Even if he admitted "Hey I instigated drama" there's still "no way of knowing whether or not" he will do it again. This isn't catholic church confession. He already apologized in the main appeal. Your reply seems overly nitpicky. It's weird to me that people are expected to remember something as trivial as getting banned from a Garrys Mod discord server, especially after multiple years.
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787 - by Salty - 06-29-2022, 07:32 AM
RE: Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787 - by brock (jax) - 06-29-2022, 12:30 PM