Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord unban request for InfinityTheLion#2787
Your Discord Username: InfinityTheLion

Your Discord User ID: InfinityTheLion#2787

Auttaja Punishment ID: Didn't get one, it was years ago. 

Ban Length: No idea, perm probably? 

Appeal TypeExplanation 

What would you like to tell us: I dont exactly remember why I was banned from discord, I just know it was over 3-4 years ago and I know that whatever problem I caused, I was more than likely drunk. Let me just say that I'm over a year sober now, and I'm definitely not the same person I was back when I got banned from the discord. I'd like to get back into Gmod again, and with that, I'd like to be active in the only TTT server and Gmod community I've ever cared about. I'm sorry for whatever issue I caused and I'm sure the ban was justified, I'd just like to be given another chance to be a part of the community again. I've got like 2W 8D on the TTT server. I love this community and I hate that I'm banned from the discord.

EDIT: Okay, I have read my previous unban request and yes, I do remember that something with Scoovie happened, I just don't remember what the drama consisted of.
I'm willing to apologize if Scoovie would like me to.  
Your Discord User ID is: 152960919238868992

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=9436 Last unban request.

Going to keep this super short. I think 3 years is long enough.
+1
Not really much to say here; 3 years is good time served.

+1
It's been 3 years and you still haven't made any efforts to find out what you did? I sincerely doubt that. If you're unable to own up to the fact that you incited a substantial amount of drama, then there's no way of knowing whether or not you will do it again.
If you admit what you've done and stop trying to excuse your behavior by saying you were drunk, I may change my vote. Until then,

(06-29-2022, 10:37 AM)Reina Wrote: It's been 3 years and you still haven't made any efforts to find out what you did? I sincerely doubt that. If you're unable to own up to the fact that you incited a substantial amount of drama, then there's no way of knowing whether or not you will do it again.
If you admit what you've done and stop trying to excuse your behavior by saying you were drunk, I may change my vote. Until then,

Yeah I actually read my previous thing and I guess it was some drama with Scoovie, I was going to edit this thread but I didn't want to make myself seem less genuine. 
Thinking back, I remember the drama happening and honestly I'm even willing to apologize but it *was* over 3 years ago and I doubt the problem was so bad that he even remembers me. I dont remember the content of the drama, but I do remember it happening

A sidenote here would be that I haven't exactly thought about Gmod, TTT, or Dinklebergs Gmod servers in a long time, so no, I didn't remember what exactly happened at the time of making this post.
Some of the older community members and staff will remember you. I won't speak on Scoovie's behalf other than to say it's concerning if you don't remember anything that transpired back then. I will say if you are unbanned, I hope that I don't see any of the behaviors you showed here or in another server that came from members of this community.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-29-2022, 10:37 AM)Reina Wrote: It's been 3 years and you still haven't made any efforts to find out what you did? I sincerely doubt that. If you're unable to own up to the fact that you incited a substantial amount of drama, then there's no way of knowing whether or not you will do it again.

It's been 3 years??? Even if he admitted "Hey I instigated drama" there's still "no way of knowing whether or not" he will do it again. This isn't catholic church confession. He already apologized in the main appeal. Your reply seems overly nitpicky. It's weird to me that people are expected to remember something as trivial as getting banned from a Garrys Mod discord server, especially after multiple years.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Eh it is what it is. It's an old af ban and there's no reason to keep it active at this point in time. Just avoid doing stupid stuff and you should be good. 

+1 Juan for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Yeah I'm not familiar with you or the incident but it's been 3 years now so, I'm sure you've matured enough and learned from your mistakes.

+1
[Image: titan.gif]
As long as he's sober he should be fine, but obviously if he returns to causing drama just reban him.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]