TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I've directly interacted with him before on donor abuse issues. At the time, he was unaware of the guidelines, and he agreed to read them, after this false kick. This is about a year ago.
[Image: 315cc935f2833532eb85c29a15c07706.png]

I'm not sure what's causing the rise in misuse of rank by him, but he's queued ear rape multiple times in recent weeks, and now has this ungag issue as well.
Given all that, I'm a plus one for a strike. This is an escalating issue that a verbal warning will not resolve, given that he's already received that.

https://streamable.com/1fkcld
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 to a strike. Its quite easy to understand donor guidelines. Also I'm sick of this guys shit queues.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
+1 for strike or full demotion. I have warned him for playing ear rape ques as well He should know full well of what he is allowed to do and what he shouldn't do
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Dude understands what not to do but still continues it. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see his rank removed but I'm sure others would rather have a strike. 

I'm for either a strike or removal.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bump
[Image: unknown.png]
Strike this man!!

+1, clear cut abuse.
To be warned/given a strike regarding donor permissions. Further abuse can warrant full rank removal.
[Image: b_560x95.png]