Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in ur walls. (Mad shitter unban request)
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:566144366
Discord Tag: Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 906

When First Joined: 2020 something like that.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): always here.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor-Badass

What can you do to help the community: slay, kick, mute, gag| get rid of trolls and hackers .

Why you want to help the community: I have already helped the community in the past so I don't wanna sugarcoat anything | I just like this community a lot and wanna make things easier for everyone around, I want to be that staff member that will always be able to join and help.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): One time by mana but I have been told so many times it does NOT count because it was a stupid reason.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes tmod app

How did you find us?: through gmod lolz  just liked the name 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): no

Other : I left staff on 3-12-22 and I want to be back in the squad. | Any criticism against me I'm okay with replying to I won't delete this like *cough* others
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Quantum was fantastic during his time as staff. He has a great grasp on the rules, knew how to moderate a server, and is well liked in the community. He knows the difference between enforcing the rules and being a hard ass; a value that is extremely important in being staff. I have seen him handle full server with ease and was one of my favorite staff members to play with. I thought that he would be a fantastic T. Mod, and I still feel the same way. With his past experience as staff, I see him easily reaching Mod status and having no problems as trusted. With that being said, extremely easy +1.

Good luck my friend!
I think Quantum would do a very good job. He’s done it before, and I believe he’ll do good again!

My only advice: don’t feel as if you’re obligated to get on every day. This is a hobby, not a job.

+1; best of luck to you on your app!
Quantum did a fine job when he was staff last time and I think he will do a good job again im full for green quantum +1 Good luck friend and hopefully welcome back
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 so I can watch youtube vids while he does my job.
Jk, I played with him a lot and I can say he's a cool guy, funny to play with, I never saw him doing anything against the rules. Never saw him staffing though, but I'm sure he can do it pretty well
I have no issue with quantum being staff again. he was ok as staff +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Ahh my friend, my pal, my good old chum. You did a really outstanding job as staff last time, and I will continue supporting your apps. +1.
For those of you commenting on staff applications, please review this forum post regarding out expectations on staff application comments.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Quantum has shown no issue with following the rules and has already been in this position before so I see no issue of him getting trusted again.

+1

Euphoria would also like to give his opinion of +1 however I don’t know what else he has to say and I would rather not put words in his mouth.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Quantum I won't lie to you the past few weeks you were worrying me because you were skirting the rules from time to time - nothing terrible but behavior that was unlike you (rdming consistently). I will set that aside because I think we just ended up playing a lot together when the server was low-pop and I was probably setting up higher expectations since you were staff in the past. That being said, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt you since you were well-received as staff and had good judgement when handling reports.

+1