Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life posting thraad
i heard a slur
Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.Peter Peter pumpkin eater. Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.

imn goog isnane.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
today during TTT @Damien has threatened to attack and kill my pet Raccoon Charles.

I am scared for his life and I dont want to lose him to such a disguisting lttle shit of a child.

Chalres is gonig to liva e logn healthjt lifg. @3mb3ry hs siad she will elp protct him adn im grateful. Iam askkijg fru asiitanse form anjuone. pleaze
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

what in the god damn

I am going to MURDER and EAT your stupid little raccoon. I will make jerky out of his snout, wings out of his arms, nuggets out of his belly, and a steak. I will use the fur to make a nice pair of charles socks.
November is over and finals are just aroudn the corner.

Fhis semester ive been pretty bhind in some school work abd I really gotta rish to get it all down.

My nevres feles shpt adn i feel lkei im gonha fo jnstane
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

what in the god damn

Just met many of dumbass in prrson.

Having fun. @moocow very much annoying though smdh

Goodnihht poeopels.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

what in the god damn

(12-07-2022, 11:46 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: Just met many of dumbass in prrson.

Having fun. @moocow is such a cool friend and a great person to hang out with 

Goodnihht poeopels.
gee wow thank you so much friend! it was a fun time esp when i beat you all at mario party after starting in dead last <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
i lpvw hanhinf out ith my gfirneds
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

what in the god damn

new games very fun :)

@"real (2)" very mid guy but pretty cool none the lesn

:smooch: mr. lacde xaxan
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

what in the god damn

This drama is so sucky. Tell admins first and don’t make massive complaints into a thread about just complaining about person. My informal and quick opinion, just says.

This whole thing could’ve been not made into a 10 plus page thread of guy just tell admins “hey why me censor” and then get explained. Me go back to lisnen to asmr videos to relax while gamins. Oh so very much not need nor want when people should just say me not agree or I think change for next one.

Me based just say. :shrugs:
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

what in the god damn