Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I resign
Well, to no one's surprise, I am officially resigning from the staff team. Though I’ve been inactive for some time now (even left the staff discord).

I have gotten to a point in which I even hate the idea of opening discord and seeing Dinkleberg’s server on the list. I despise the idea of even entering to check it (which I haven’t done in a long time) and just can’t keep up. 

I wanna focus on real life and my studies. This place has messed up with me in ways I shouldn’t have let it and that’s on me (specially considering I was only t-mod lol).

Anyways, I am pleased to please you with this information. It was definitely an experience. Just know I will probably still hop on though. And give my unrequested opinion here. 

I made an unfiltered, hate driven version of this if anyone wants to read it.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
It's sad to see you go, I thought you did a good job as a staff member despite the differences you and I had. Everything in your manifesto you've shown us is amazing and shows just how much hypocrisy is in this server (staff, regulars, and randos alike). Higher ups, please work to fix this... Some of these screenshots are stupid and a lot of the shit that goes on needs to be rectified.

"google ww2"
Take care, my friend <3
Be easy, friend :) I wish you nothing but the best
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I wish you the best in life as you move forward (and after reading your google doc your definitely moving in the right direction since none of what was going on is healthy for anyone to have to deal with.)
Wow that google doc is surprising and upsetting :( Sorry to see you go Lemon but definitely do whatever you have to for your own comfort and happiness. I wish you the best :)
Sad to see it had to be this way. You brought up some great points in your unfiltered version that I hope could be changed for the better and addressed down the road (sooner rather than later). It’s certainly something worth discussing rather than it just being buried by the resignation. Absolutely no one should have to put up with some of that stuff constantly. The harassment part especially, it's gross. It's always unfortunately been a perennial issue in this community with men not knowing how to act around women and comments getting written off as "gamer humor," which leads to women getting called sensitive and told to take the joke or questioned if it seriously makes them uncomfortable even though they clearly said it did (this is a recent example for the latter part). That is absolutely pathetic and we need to do a better job at addressing this(both preemptively to prevent it and reactively when it does happen) and moderating it more seriously rather than it getting swept under the rug or not seen for the level of sexual harassment it is. Too many times have female members/staff members resigned due to these sorts of issues, it gets talked about for a day or so then we go back to business as normal like it's not an issue. That needs to stop. We need to do more or else it's going to keep happening at the level it's been at for years. I genuinely hope it's not overlooked this time and we all forget about this in the next few days. 

Other things in there involving some staff members besides that things look like they could have been handled better from an initial glance, but going to hold off on a full opinion until those involved respond and all the context comes to light. Glad you were able to get that off your chest. You are definitely making the right choice for yourself by lifting this heavy burden, your health and mental well-being come first. Take care friend! Good luck with life and studies, you got this

Edit: probably best not to let this thread spiral out of control. Keep things civil and have a genuine discussion about what’s posted for the betterment of everyone. Those people mentioned in the document obviously have the right to defend themselves and those that disagree with it can voice their dissent, but there is a right way to do that and a wrong way. I hope it can be done in a civil manner rather than finger-pointing and backhanded comments to add fuel to the fire.
damn that's awesome people fucking suck ! wish you luck in your endeavors lemon, 1 of the few staff that likes me :)
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
Hope life takes you on a good path Good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Would appreciate an explanation from some of the staff that were shown in the doc. As always, there's two sides to every story but from the looks of it, Foxka, Jammin and others were out of line in how they treated Lemon.

Jammin, her messages regarding the IP ban hardly constitute 'harassment.' Even more fucked up given the context that she was *actually* being harassed by people on the server.

Foxka was just straight up condescending, and that interaction was extremely unwarranted. "please be quiet" Not a surprise given that every time I see Foxka, he's acting like a self righteous ass.
[Image: xdjlve.png]