Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I resign
Good luck in life Lemon o7
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
only thing I'm going to comment on is that the part about me isn't true, notice how there's no screenshot or video for that but there's one for everything else. in my topic I also posted several continuous screenshots and videos so there's no way that could just randomly be missed

with that said see you in a month
Yeah guys I'm being condescending towards lemon who nonstop argued with me that being anti Semitic and using "jew" in a derogatory insult "isn't common knowledge". The person in question had literally just said the n word In voice chat, and then called another staff member something along the lines of "fat smelly jew". But I guess ww2 and the holocaust aren't common knowledge huh. I even respectfully asked her to please be quiet and to stop arguing, which lemon kept egging it on. Forgive me for asking if 2 slur usages is bannable though, guess I'm just a "self righteous ass".

Yeah, right.

Bye Lemon, I hope your studies go well and you live a successful life.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bye Lemon. Glad to see you made what you feel is the best decision for you. I’m at work currently so I will look at that document later, but based off what others have said so far, it seems as if it’s not too pleasant.
Goodbye lemon You were a good staff member  Heart
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
U GO GIRL <3
[Image: unknown.png]
Always prioritize your life & studies, though I’m genuinely a bit sad to see you go
(07-05-2022, 12:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: Yeah guys I'm being condescending towards lemon who nonstop argued with me that being anti Semitic and using "jew" in a derogatory insult "isn't common knowledge". The person in question had literally just said the n word In voice chat, and then called another staff member something along the lines of "fat smelly jew". But I guess ww2 and the holocaust aren't common knowledge huh. I even respectfully asked her to please be quiet and to stop arguing, which lemon kept egging it on. Forgive me for asking if 2 slur usages is bannable though, guess I'm just a "self righteous ass".

Yeah, right.

Yeah, you quite frequently are. There's probably a reason why every time your name comes up in outside casual discussion it's usually a complaint or someone saying they dislike you.

Also this is all so funny given shit like this:
[Image: 608xks.png]
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(07-05-2022, 12:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: Yeah guys I'm being condescending towards lemon who nonstop argued with me that being anti Semitic and using "jew" in a derogatory insult "isn't common knowledge". The person in question had literally just said the n word In voice chat, and then called another staff member something along the lines of "fat smelly jew". But I guess ww2 and the holocaust aren't common knowledge huh. I even respectfully asked her to please be quiet and to stop arguing, which lemon kept egging it on. Forgive me for asking if 2 slur usages is bannable though, guess I'm just a "self righteous ass".

Yeah, right.

You're even being condescending in this post lmao, even I put aside my differences with Lemon and made a genuine post but this seems like something you posted just to "defend" yourself.

Alexa, Google "self awareness"

Yeah, right.

I remember asking derp what he said to Evan that granted him the warn and he said he told evan "he was a jew". Nothing like what you heard. At least in spanish "being jewish" is literally following judaism???? it's like when you try and turn the word queer ??? You say you respectfully asked when the tone used was literally "stfu like". It's the only reason I argued about it. People know the n word is allowed how could they know jew wasn't.

The problem with you asking is that that SAME night you applied for mod lol. I'd say it's standard to know when to ban if you are going for mod.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]