Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I resign
I'm sad to see you go Lemon! I thought that you were a great staff member and I wish there was a way these things could have been sorted out. That being said, I disagree with some of the doc. I'm not going to go into details because this is your resignation thread, but I will say this;

Anybody who is in the screenshots or addressed in the doc, has a right to counter the arguments Lemon made. If anyone disagrees with this please raise your IQ. The doc makes MULTIPLE people look like bad guys. The moment screenshots and names were given, they were given the right to defend themselves.
Heart
[Image: ZvHy6WW.png]

Sorry to see you go. I always thought you were good staff, yeah there were times were you got on people but I know you meant well. I hope you hop back on eventually bc you're genuinely fun to play with - I have the clips to prove it!
Best of luck to you friend

[Image: d46.jpg]
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I know we've only known each other for a short time but I'm very sad to see you go Lemon and I completely understand why, always focus on yourself and whats important to you above all else. You're brilliant and you're gonna go do amazing things regardless of how people try to tear you down, you have friends and family who care about you and thats really all you need. <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
We lost a good egirl today and their arent many of those these days may you rest in piece
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Ur always welcomed to hang with us in the discord ur a great person sad to see u go, but happy ur putting urself before this place not alot of people seem to know how to do that
[Image: J6yUs0g]
when you become a doctor/researcher in the future i have high hopes you will find the cure for my cancers caused by garrys mod exposure
The best of luck to you lemon, I do hope to still see you around the server or in/around other discords, It was fun staffing with you when we did and I believe you did the best you could esp considering a lot of the things that happened in server/discord. I hope you can go back to enjoying TTT and the community without having to worry about staffing aspects, take care :)
It seems i had a hand in the stress, but at any rate good luck in your endeavors