• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Free Me!
Unban Request Format

Steam Name: Norm Minder

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:1:446918040

Who banned you: Ryzif

Reason for ban:Murdermin idiot? 

Reason for Admins to unban you:I didn’t do anything to get perma banned .You can’t ban me because I’m better than you.Please free me!

(Optional) Extra details/information: This is not a shitpost,Check gbans it says I’m banned.Chelll hates hamsters btw 

-1 keep him banned, he used a different font for the Steam ID
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 Stay gone Nerd.
[Image: image.png]
Denied until you make your pfp a hamster like you said you would:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16414
-1 Ur bad and a hamster
(07-05-2022, 09:07 PM)chelllman Wrote: Denied until you make your pfp a hamster like you said you would:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16414

As a former admin, I see this as a reasonable request.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I heard this dude likes Daethrun. Best keep him away. -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Before we address the following which is straight staff disrespect of the highest caliber we will take a look at several very damning pieces of evidence. 

Exhibit A:

[Image: 41tA5XD.png]

Understandably a direct challenge of authority. A challenge, that was met with certain proof that I can indeed perma and I although I may be silly, my title is "PH Moderator" not "silly mod"

It would appear that you have a history of challenging the authority when regarding the bans of PH Staff. 

[Image: vIeQIbP.png]

Understanding that this isn't your first time but you do appear to be sorry your ban will be reduced to your height. As a Murder Admin standing at a whopping 4ft tall your ban shall be reduced to four minutes. 

Thank you for following the format and please consider not offending our staff again.

*I got lazy part way through.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-05-2022, 09:11 PM)BryanBrr Wrote: I heard this dude likes Daethrun. Best keep him away. -1
Hey I like dr
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod