Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty is bad
Discord Name: Wilfry#9241

Discord ID: 460130698477699073

When First Joined(Estimate): Around beginning of September 2021

What is your age: 20
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: Keep the Discord server as a sane place for gamers to chat and have fun.  Keep trollers at bay by enforcing rules.  I already have experience staffing on PH and while rules and all are not the same I do learn quick.  I am very active on Discord so I will be available to help out a lot.

Why you want to help the Discord community: I basically get on Discord all the time.  And while at the moment I am only PH staff, I do like to help out on the chatting platform that brings us gamers together outside of games

Other: This is not a joke, I am applying.  So please give important feedback and if you disagree please give me suggestions on how to improve

(and will also still be the ruler of PH staff)
[Image: unknown.png]
Is this a shitpost or real? Lol
[Image: titan.gif]
(07-08-2022, 08:37 PM)Titan17 Wrote: Is this a shitpost or real? Lol
People seem to be making this a shitpost for some reason lol

But yes it is real
Friendly reminder to keep comments on track, there seem to be a bunch of shitposts.
I'll give those who shitposted so far an opportunity to change their comments or delete. You have until my internet is restored, which could range anywhere from 5 minutes to about 4 days
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-08-2022, 08:38 PM)Wilfry Wrote:

But yes it is real
Oh okay, +1

You are a great ph staff, you obviously know how to handle situations/people really well, I think you'd make a good addition to the discord staff team.

Good luck!
[Image: titan.gif]
(07-08-2022, 08:38 PM)Wilfry Wrote:

But yes it is real

I will suggest putting a little bit more effort into the app if you want it to be taken seriously.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(07-08-2022, 08:50 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Snip
Good point, going to make an edit real quick
Ya'll are toxic as fuck LMAO

anyways, +1 from me, Willfry has always been a good noodle and i'm super glad i bullied him into applying for PH staff where he's done extremely well in my eyes there. I think my only area of concern is to be more active outside of just the #ph channel, since i know thats *youre* server you play on, but keep in mind discord staff have to keep an eye out elsewhere as well.

Good luck!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

You did make this app look like shitpost at the start. Discord staff is a starter role, but I don't trust you at all. There should be some more consistent activity outside of the ph channel. I think if you want to become discord staff, you're going to have to break out of that ph bubble and interact with members of the community. I would also recommend assisting people's questions on some channels. 

I don't think you should be helper right now .I see 0 effort. Sorry.
(07-08-2022, 08:56 PM)Foxka Wrote: Snip
Its important that you bring this up

It is true that I rarely engage in chatting outside of #PH but I always do check every other channel at least once a day