PegasDoggeAM's ban appeal №9 (11)
I think Laced said it best, the guy was given multiple chances to stop but didn't. Maybe I'd support this in like another few months but if you're gonna blatantly do the same thing you were banned for doing then you shouldn't have another shot at playing.

TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Applause for the unban attempts, Unsure why you continued to exploit after stating several times you would no longer continue said actions if you were able to not exploit when you were alt evading I find it unreasonable that you couldn't do it on your main.
+1 Unban, if it continues don't allow him to appeal anymore
+1 Something people bring up as an argument to keep you banned is that when you were unbanned initially after being falsely banned for scripting on the condition you stopped crouch hopping, you continued to crouch hop and were banned permanently. I do not think that the ban should have been permanent, because the actual exploit* you performed was mild and is easy to perform with a few minutes of practice. Any further ban time at this point is punishment for the two cases of alt evasion, which hasn't happened in several months.

*the exploit is jumping and crouching a lot, which messes with hitboxes. This is easy to perform, and similar hitbox issues exist that aren't addressed, such as the long standing issue of shoving your head in the ceiling on indoor maps like orange. This shouldn't be permanently bannable. If we want to deter people from doing it, either slay or temporarily ban them.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
neutral
I honestly don't care if he's unbanned or not, but the dude is the only person I've seen get banned for breaking hitboxes when we have regs and staff on now that do the same thing
[Image: J6yUs0g]
idrc if this gets accepted or not but i would like to point out that nobody else has been punished for this any time recently (that i know of). if you wanna keep him banned id recommend actually punishing other people for doing this too. either its ok for everybody or its ok for nobody.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-13-2022, 05:23 AM)Space tortoise Wrote: neutral
I honestly don't care if he's unbanned or not, but the dude is the only person I've seen get banned for breaking hitboxes when we have regs and staff on now that do the same thing

(07-13-2022, 08:06 AM)dero Wrote: idrc if this gets accepted or not but i would like to point out that nobody else has been punished for this any time recently (that i know of). if you wanna keep him banned id recommend actually punishing other people for doing this too. either its ok for everybody or its ok for nobody.

These takes further cement my case for why he should be unbanned; there are several players (some of which are staff) who do things that make it unbearable to try and kill them, or to even play on the server at times. This is why I feel we should unban this individual and the next time he is banned ( especially if it is for the same thing) there would be no chance of appeal. The alt evading was well past any point of relevancy to keep him banned.

It's been ELEVEN MONTHS since he alt evaded; if it was 2 months ago, I'd understand why you would want to keep him banned for that, as that would be too recent to warrant trust.
You will be unbanned, but with a stipulation. If you get banned again it will be unappealable, so keep that in mind whenever you play after this.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers