Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff you should keep in your car
A handle of everclear
old french fries under the seat to maintain a localized biome in my car

serious answer: everyone should have a dashcam to protect yourself because people will always blame you for accidents no matter what happened. also carry one of those all-in-one devices that include a flashlight, something to break your window, cut your seatbelt, etc. in the event you manage to drive into a lake
[Image: Promo-FroginaCar_002_540x.jpg?v=1594752531]
this thing FOR SURE
(07-14-2022, 01:52 PM)Murl Wrote: old french fries under the seat to maintain a localized biome in my car

serious answer: everyone should have a dashcam to protect yourself because people will always blame you for accidents no matter what happened. also carry one of those all-in-one devices that include a flashlight, something to break your window, cut your seatbelt, etc. in the event you manage to drive into a lake
Actually second this, had someone recently tell a story of how her nephew got shot and killed when he confronted someone for constantly brake-checking him. No dash-cams meant no video evidence, and the shitter got away with abusing the self-defense law.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Piss jar
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

This post reminds me of a great song about things in someone’s car (jeep)- ok idk why the embed isn’t working properly but if you click watch on YouTube it works if anyone is interested
(07-14-2022, 04:25 PM)Foxka Wrote: Piss jar

I can't believe I missed this. You guys might scoff at this, but you will forgive your past self if you keep an empty bottle in your car, preferably something with a large lid like an empty Gatorade to give you some space. If you are not a dude, I suggest something with a wider opening in case the backyard sprinkler thing happens. 

ALSO...this might be extreme, but if you are a true car-prepper, add a large poop sock to your 'carsenal' because I promise you EVERYONE will have a major poop scare on a long road trip at one point in their life. The poop sock can collect and also wipe, which you can roll up and toss. If you are not a degenerate and don't want to litter, carry a few plastic bags you can wrap it up in.

I promise you guys, it will happen. Nobody expects it to happen to them, but it will. You will eat terrible food and go on a long drive at some point in your life, and you will look back on this post and thank me.
(07-14-2022, 01:52 PM)Murl Wrote: old french fries under the seat to maintain a localized biome in my car

this is probably the only correct answer
steering wheel
[Image: unknown.png]
blinker fluid