Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT EndRoundQueue Update
I’ve beeen doing the private discord losers lolzsseee

Ty chibill
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
they finally gave me a bot to put my racist queues into!!!!!
please add back dropbox support

i have over 200 queues on there and then they took it away from me, now open drive is gone

i am tired of moving from site to site
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(07-14-2022, 04:25 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: please add back dropbox support

i have over 200 queues on there and then they took it away from me, now open drive is gone

i am tired of moving from site to site

Unfortunately, most hosting sites like dropbox give you the ability to audit who has downloaded your files and from what IP. The !queue command forces everyone on the server to open a connection directly to the given host, so the best way to prevent people from abusing !queue to grab IP info is restricting it to domains that do not give this information to their end users, like Discord. I believe even the owner of individual discord servers cannot ever view user IP information, and they state themselves that only Discord employees could ever view your IP. 

If we wanted to do a solution that opens up all domains again, we would need to cache the linked mp3 on the FTP and directly stream it from there. This may or may not work with what we're able to access without Dinks, and it could take some time to plan and implement.

On IP addresses: yeah, it might not be as risky for adversaries to have your IP address today compared to a decade ago, but it's still a privacy issue as it can reveal approximately where you live if you're not a VPN. If someone really wants to do something, they'll use tools to scan for services on your home network and see if anything is exposed to the internet. Most folks have decent enough home network security (via router, etc.) that they will probably be fine.
Very impressed. Nice job Bill, and thank you for the bot, Gcubed
Awesome job

Github or it didn't happen
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Update: Queue System is now back online :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Bringing back memories of what Lycan would que up.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
bump
good work @chibill !!!!