Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Your Discord Username: Kaiser#3274

Your Discord User ID:989522298425360

Auttaja Punishment ID: don't know

Ban Length: Perma

Appeal Type: I would like to be unbanned 

What would you like to tell us: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologise to the internet. 

The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better.
I think letting someone who's sole purpose is to troll the discord staff with edgy comments back into the discord is kind of stupid, I would not recommend letting him back in. -1.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
It's been 4-5 month now, but who's to say if we unban you,
You won't go right back to doxing? I think take more time to think about, I personally don't feel you should be unbanned at this time imo.

[Image: titan.gif]
+1 he was fun to troll.

but actually no, didnt even attempt to contribute anything positive, just constantly trying (and failing most of the time) to stir up conflict -1

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
-1, from what I have seen you've been a pretty unreasonable person to deal with and I see no reason why we should trust that you have truly changed at this time. The way you wrote your "apology" in this honestly reads as disingenuous and almost like a shitpost (apologizing to the "internet."). Between this appeal and the time you've been banned, you haven't put any effort into acknowledging any of the mistakes, what you would've done "differently," or showing us that you would genuinely behave this time around and not continue to cause the whole laundry list of problems you've caused in the past.
(07-17-2022, 02:46 PM)Ēmęřăķ Wrote: It's been 4-5 month now, but who's to say if we unban you,
You won't go right back to doxing? I think take more time to think about, I personally don't feel you should be unbanned at this time imo.

I never doxxed anyone
(07-17-2022, 03:11 PM)Quandele Kaiser Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 02:46 PM)Ēmęřăķ Wrote: It's been 4-5 month now, but who's to say if we unban you,

I never doxxed anyone
I apologize, I mis read it, it was a meme IP but was still a form of doxxing, as the main reason you were banned
[Image: titan.gif]
Hard pass.

You’re just someone who came in and tried your best to be a major annoyance.

-1, try again much later with more effort and I’d be more inclined to believe your apology.
no

aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
[Image: ev1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_27.png]
[Image: Screenshot_28.png]

There's a bit of an overlap here... not to mention the fact that you're using the same forum account to post both of these appeals lol. Bologna/Kaiser, your alt, is still banned. That also means you're alt evading as Meddle.

[Image: unknown.png]

Unfortunately, you copied the wrong alt's user ID when making this appeal. (credit to norm for noticing that there was an issue with the appeals.)