Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
idk why you're using my discord id to get unbanned or what but you might wanna double check that since the admins are asking me why I have an alt that I don't have, I'm hoshinoimpul here and in-game and Meddle in discord but if you're trying to get unbanned do it legit
(07-17-2022, 04:09 PM)Reina Wrote: [Image: ev1.png]
[Image: Screenshot_27.png]
[Image: Screenshot_28.png]

There's a bit of an overlap here... not to mention the fact that you're using the same forum account to post both of these appeals lol. Bologna/Kaiser, your alt, is still banned. That also means you're alt evading as Meddle.

[Image: unknown.png]

Unfortunately, you copied the wrong alt's user ID when making this appeal. (credit to norm for noticing that there was an issue with the appeals. all i did was gather evidence to confirm what he said.)
The reason for this is that I copied that person ban appeal and I forgot to change my ID as I forgot how to format a appeal
(07-17-2022, 04:52 PM)Quandele Kaiser Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 04:09 PM)Reina Wrote: snip
The reason for this is that I copied that person ban appeal and I forgot to change my ID as I forgot how to format a appeal
Bro you should check your system man, someone hacked your pc and posted that persons ban appeal on your account

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
You got 10 strikes for almost breaking every single rule in discord in under 1 month.

Hard pass -1
gonna give a -1 cause I got shit for this and I did nothing wrong
Just going to make one thing clear, at this time there is no reason for me to believe that Bologna/Kaiser and Meddle are the same person/alts. As such, no action is to be taken on Meddle. I will say that should this be confirmed as your alt, you can reasonably expect that to factor heavily into future unbans.

All of that being said, the community isn't ready for you to come back. Maybe if genuine change in your behavior occurs you may convince us to let you back, but at this time we see no reason to let you back.

This appeal is denied. You may reappeal no earlier than August 21st, 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks