Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Im unhappy :)
You know I'll always love you like the brother I never had. If you ever need anything again please just reach out.  Heart
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
i take back what i said about my "happy birthday" being directed towards the other jack since clearly that caused you to have an unhappy birthday. now i hope you have a happy day after birthday <3
Man I know we haven't talked much, but I to also feel the same to be completely honest, but no matter what keep moving forward and don't let anything bring you down or make you depressed(which is hard these days)

A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.” “It's easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you.” “When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval.

I am truly sorry you are feeling this way, best be with you brother!
[Image: titan.gif]