Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More murder suggestions
Minimap:
Make the minimap show where players are, but not their names.  Targeting is starting to become an issue for certain players, so to counteract this, they can change models frequently.  However, the murderer can always just use the minimap to find them.  It's not fun to play if you are constantly sought out to be killed first.

Betting:
Please move the betting window to the right side of the screen.  It covers the minimap. :)

Excusable RDM:
I think there need to be some exceptions for when RDM is allowed.

Possible reasons to RDM someone:
1. Constantly following you after you continually tell them to go away.  Right now, the murderer can closely follow the person with the gun to the point where they are bumping into them, but not have the knife out.  Then, they just wait until the person with the gun looks away, knife them, then hide the gun.  Most people don't reveal the gun because of this.
Some bystanders also love to follow the person with the gun, and worse some do this so they can stand in the way when someone is trying to shoot the murderer. 

2. Defending yourself against someone trying to popcorn you to death.  It's fairly obvious when someone tries to rdm you with popcorn because you lose 2/3 of your health.  Let us pew pew them.

3. Excessive pushing.  If we ask someone multiple times to stop excessively spamming push, let us pew pew.  I'm not talking about a single or double push once in a while.

Grace period:
Some maps have dogwater spawns.  It's probably a good idea to consider giving players invincibility for about 3-5 seconds at the start of each round so the murderer can't just spawn kill 3 people instantly.

Inactivity Damage:
If the murderer hasn't gotten their first kill within 2 minutes, start making them take damage until they die or kill someone.  This helps prevent murder from becoming what I like to call "standing around simulator".

RTV:
Right now you need to wait 10 minutes before you can rtv.  I think this should be reduced because it's annoying to try to revive murder with 2 people on a huge map.
On what you meantion on "Grace Period" I think the timer could be instead like minute and a half

I second all the rest!

Also fix guns and knifes
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for most of them

Rule #1 - I feel like 3 warnings should be enough to shoot if they dont stop.

Grace Period - Id -1 this. Easy solution is always being ready to move & jump around right when the black screen starts. I love spawnkilling so.. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)