Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am no longer asking for donations
Regarding the exploit on PH I went into the pool to fix it everytime, it happens if you do not die and the round ends while in the fishbowl, a little silly to have to explain this when staff were in-game and could watch me

As for the screaming into the mic part, I was panicking about my spot and yelped about it, you can ask Garro for further details, but there was no actual screaming or mic spam, just a raised voice
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I don't know anything about Nazu micspamming or exploiting, but regarding his staffing, Nazu does reports (what little there are at night) and he shows competency at the Trusted level and can easily perform the duties of a TMod.

+1
I feel like this was never addressed. You literally starting being a dick when you came on drunk and said you didn’t care if you lost your powers as you abused them.

https://ibb.co/5sWLX56
(07-20-2022, 12:45 AM)KneeGee Wrote: I feel like this was never addressed. You literally starting being a dick when you came on drunk and said you didn’t care if you lost your powers as you abused them.

https://ibb.co/5sWLX56

This was addressed privately with bryan and I, it was an incident I wasn't too proud of and have managed very better behavior since then
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(07-19-2022, 09:02 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: SNIP
You may call it silly, but you are not a new commer to the PH server and it seems you had to be told by staff to stop doing it.

From what I see in relay Garro has mentioned you to stop(not going to talk much about this since I haven't actually seen the report instead been going through what I saw on relay).

Also the incident KneeGee brought does raise a brow since the incident was around a month ago.
[Image: unknown.png]
As someone who was observant on Nazu at his worst points, I am confident to say that he is headed towards being at his best.

+1 (Juan)

Nazu, I hope you are approved. I think you are ready, as you are now a good noodle.
[Image: unknown.png]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I'm going to leave my input on this because I think you deserve it coming from someone that ACTUALLY plays on the server every day.. I think you're great staff on TTT and I personally want to say thank you for the other night. You handle reports fast and I can tell you care. I really don't give a shit what you do on prop hunt. EASY +1
Nazu,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the TMOD Squad.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]