Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson is bad staff
Ty very much for the positive feed back hope I get justice for the abuse that bad staff Carson has given me ! :(
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
All these allegation of Carson are false.

As Carson's legal defense, I can say that he is not "bad staff" as you would claim. Instead he is "bad trusted"

This brought to you by biig_stink

anyway, welcome to the forums brahma
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
All the same when he kicks and mutes you 24/7 :(

Carson sweats too much.

(07-21-2022, 06:20 PM)[Green] [Floor] [Black]Brahma Wrote: All the same when he kicks and mutes you 24/7 :(

Fake news
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Exactly, its fake news! I would never abuse my powers!
[Image: image.png]
I have multiple witnesses that say otherwise and a couple of ss where I get kicked and muted :(

Carson sweats too much.

(07-19-2022, 06:07 PM)dan Wrote: hi brahma, i am dan, and it is true Carson is stinky

I can confirm what dan has said. 
I can also say that Carson ... is a mini fridge!!!!!!!
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Shut up Grump!
[Image: image.png]
Dan.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
this guy knows whats up...
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]