Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 gatsu
(07-20-2022, 12:39 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 12:36 AM)dong Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 12:30 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: people take this server WAY more seriously than they should sometimes it feels like

just stop playing or doing something if you don't like it
[Image: FHTIgJbWUAAeu9a.jpg]

you abuse once and you write a paragraph about how it's hard? just abuse more until they fire you, coward
shut UUUUUUUUP
(07-20-2022, 12:39 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 12:36 AM)dong Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 12:30 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: people take this server WAY more seriously than they should sometimes it feels like

just stop playing or doing something if you don't like it
[Image: FHTIgJbWUAAeu9a.jpg]

you abuse once and you write a paragraph about how it's hard? just abuse more until they fire you, coward
Ok this is where it ends. This is not the place to air your past grievances or continuously post unnecessary toxic comments for the purpose of stirring up drama (which you have done in the past). Don’t let the door hit you on the way out (:
Gonna miss you man, you were a great admin. Good things ahead of you!
“Ultramarine
I always like it when people say shut up or be quiet over the internet. like what're you gonna do, punch me?”
Learn from your own advice, don’t insult someone on their way out, but you won’t see this because you can’t.
Don't need to say bye since I still lurk/frequent in your discord and don't intend to leave it anytime soon unless everyone in there fucking dies or something.
I'll take this time however to say that guy got fucking ratio'd
Also bring back trappycottage before you go kthx.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Thank you
+1

Dong has been around a long time and has become an influential member of the community! He has a knowledgeable grasp on the rules and knows when to enforce them, and when to be lenient. I see no reason this should be denied.
omfg im sobbing.

Cya around man o7
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Peace out brother, don't be a stranger. Hope all goes well for you. Enjoy would new job.

Guts Theme Hits Hard, best song for contemplating life issues.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
[Image: salute.gif]
i made a thing
i made another thing