Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm over it.
(07-21-2022, 05:21 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-21-2022, 04:33 PM)Ryzif Wrote: This neglect has killed my motivation to keep playing and keep trying. I have far and few free time and the thought of giving it to PH when I can't even progress past a message back bothers the shit out of me.
This is how all servers have been since before I joined, and this is how it's going to be for the rest of time until everybody comes to their senses and leaves, lol.

There's no denying the impact that you and the two other active mods had on PH. Definitely admin material if given time. 

Godspeed.

Even back in 2016 Dink was extremely hard to contact... no discord, so you had to just hope he accepted your steam friend request and reads his PMs. Nothing has changed Dodgy
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Ryzif.

Godspeed. I hope everything goes well for you. Thank you for being there those times to tell me I was doing stupids.

I have always respected your frankness and honesty. Please don't be a stranger, and stop by every now and then.

Until we meet again (in dinks)

-dum_aisan
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
whats important is you did what you could for how long you did
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Hope to see you around in the community.

Take care.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
The loss of you 2 will weigh on me.
But i totally understand why you both resigned.
Thanks for everything Ryzif.
I wish you the best my friend.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Goodbye and thank you for all the fun and stupid times, I know I was a troll in the start but you and Chelll always kept me in check when I should have been banned.
Again thank you and take care!!
I 100% feel your pain Ryzif. I’ve been watching as your schedule has been filling up and ho you’ve become more and more fed up with things and understandably so. I’m glad you’re taking a step to chill and focus on things other than this server. The server itself is at the lowest of priorities compared to your life and your future so make the best of it, bud. I’ll be here if you want to chat, play games, or whatever dude. Best of luck!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
RIP <3
Was here when u first joined 

See you next time bro don't fade away
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Thankyou for your service
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater