Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess some of you knew this was coming
I have thought about this all day yesterday and had it at the back of my mind throughout my morning, but the events that transpire yesterday gave me something to realize. That staffing is hard and some people give out their time of the day to help others when needed to. I for one am not resigning as you can already tell lol. Just wanted to show that I'll be with the ph staff team for as long as i can or until you want me to be. 

[Image: rickroll-roll.gif]
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
You're an asshole.

<3
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

-1, your resignation has been declined by the community. Better luck next time. you may reapply for resignation at 8/22/2022 at 4:48 EST.

please feel free to use the staff change of role application:

Ingame Name: Your steam name goes here.

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. Please convert into hours.

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. Example: October 12, 2015.

change of availability: list any major changes in your availability

Rank Desired: The rank that you are applying for.

Current Rank: The rank you currently are on the server.

What can you do to help the community?: why should your role change?
[redacted question]

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): list all your bans.

Have you previously applied for role change? (Link relevant posts):

Other: thanks for reading this shitpost kosh. All the best.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD