Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys. I am asking for the gun and badge
I have no idea how BIIG_SAD is as a staff member on Prop Hunt (which kind of defeats the purpose of me posting on this application), but they were a great help as a player when some nerds were minging on TTT a few days ago. If they're competent and willing enough to help on a server that they're not a member of staff, I have no doubt that they'll be competent and willing to perform the duties of TMod on the Prop Hunt server.

+1
+1 Biig is good at staffing and is also a great help over on TTT

Go blue friend!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I haven't played with BIIG_SAD in probably 2 months due to time differences when we play, so I will obviously be staying neutral.

My prior concerns were that BIIG_SAD would be too strict and jump the gun with punishments. However, it seems (based on what everyone else has said), that BIIG_SAD has been growing and gotten into a better rhythm with staffing.

Good luck.
I believe Sad is ready to rise from his station from Trusted to Tmod.

From seeing his actions from threads and peeking on the server on discord, he is ready to learn more.

+1

(I might have to slap you for congrats when I have the time)
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bump

(Give Biggie the Tmod)
[Image: unknown.png]
Bumping this thread so I can get more inputs/feedack. It has been great hearing from you all so far.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Couple of things:
1. Did you fix your recording settings so the audio/resolution isn't messed up? Last thing I want is for you to ban someone with improperly collected evidence.
2. In the past, you've jumped the gun with the racism/slur protocol in particular. Are you absolutely sure you won't jump the gun and will stick to the 4 point slur protocol we have? I don't like racists, but I'm a stickler for the protocols when I'm on the server.

I will say it definitely seems that you've gotten much better at controlling the lobby while not being overly strict. That's definitely a good thing.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(08-01-2022, 06:29 PM)chelllman Wrote: Couple of things:
1. Did you fix your recording settings so the audio/resolution isn't messed up? Last thing I want is for you to ban someone with improperly collected evidence.
2. In the past, you've jumped the gun with the racism/slur protocol in particular.  Are you absolutely sure you won't jump the gun and will stick to the 4 point slur protocol we have?  I don't like racists, but I'm a stickler for the protocols when I'm on the server.

I will say it definitely seems that you've gotten much better at controlling the lobby while not being overly strict.  That's definitely a good thing.
1. Yes. Audio was messed up for a couple of the last ones due to a computer switch to a secondary/alt computer with fresh installs. I am back on my main computer with all settings good to go. (and I matched my audio settings onto my other devices for good measure).
2. Yes. The protocol is warn, round gag + warn, kick, ban. Jumping the gun only hurts me in the long run.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Ayo Sad.

Your improvement on previous issues have definitely been noticed and through that effort I believe now is a good time to hand you your own little hammer. I urge you to keep improving but at the same time prioritize your own life, health and well being. That should always come first. 

Congrats on joining the Tmod Squad, your app is Accepted!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]