Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100th thread 900th post
(07-25-2022, 04:00 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: I will remain neutral. I do not have anything against you but as I've expressed in staff chat I feel that the only way to stop people leaking such chat is through permanent punishment. With that said though, I do know you care about the community which leaves me torn.
i dont remember ever leaking staff chat if thats what you are bringing up
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-25-2022, 04:00 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote: I will remain neutral. I do not have anything against you but as I've expressed in staff chat I feel that the only way to stop people leaking such chat is through permanent punishment. With that said though, I do know you care about the community which leaves me torn.
Dero didn't leak staff chat, and wasn't demoted for doing anything bad. He left on his own accord for reasons that I'm not sure I can disclose without being punished myself.
Easy plus +1 bro, top 8 staff to ever exist
I already stated this in staff chat but I am a +1. I think the value you can bring to the team has already, and will continue to prove extremely helpful and important. Good luck my friend!
I am pretty neutral on this one. Haven't had much if any interaction with you on the server and also you haven't been on the server all the much lately either.  See attached screen cap of there activity from gametracker.

Being new (as of like April) to the server I also have no experience with how you staffed before or anything that went down so I am going to to leave it at that. +/-0
(07-28-2022, 10:10 AM)chibill Wrote: I am pretty neutral on this one. Haven't had much if any interaction with you on the server and also you haven't been on the server all the much lately either.  See attached screen cap of there activity from gametracker.

Being new (as of like April) to the server I also have no experience with how you staffed before or anything that went down so I am going to to leave it at that. +/-0
i would like to add that i work 12 hour night shifts. this i s why i said my availability is weekends mainly. i try to jump on for a few hours before work but it doesnt always work out. there are also some weekends i end up having plans and wont get on.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Requested to be closed by derp.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]