Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
application
Ingame Name: ShadoWolf34

Steam ID: 76561199325123588

Time Played: 185 hours

When First Joined: June 5th 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): monday - sunday, most times CDT

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Help protect the server, make sure people are following rules

Why do you want to help the community?: I see a lot of people breaking the rules when there are no admins on at night, so I want to be there to stop it.

Have you previously been banned?: No I haven't

Have you previously applied for staff?: No this is the first time

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: yes I have a way to screen shot

How did you find us?: I found the Dinkleberg server well trying to find a prop hunt server to play on
This is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:682428930

As for effort, I don't really see a whole lot of effort put into the app. 

How do you plan to stop people from breaking rules on at night? I know you're a donor on the server so you have access to !gag, !mute, and !kick. If someone is creating issues that violate our rules then you can take steps with our guidelines and deal with them as needed. If it reaches a step of a ban then you can make a ban request. A donor is never required to use their powers to staff but we do ask if you do that you follow guidelines and also have evidence. I'd recommend finding a method of recording. I personally use OBS myself and also Nvidia Shadow Play. 

Another thing that I noticed is your lack of engagement in Discord and on the forums. You joined yesterday in the forums and you joined on the 26th of last month for Discord. For the forums your introduction was made a whole two minutes apart from your staff app and on Discord you have two messages despite being connected for the past month. I'd suggest trying to engage with the community more rather than just sticking in the shadows since no one will know who you are. 

With the things I mentioned above I'd suggest working on them beforehand and at this time I can't support your app. -1

Good luck mate. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1 for the same reasons Ryzif has already brought up
[Image: unknown.png]
Ryzif pretty much nailed the key points so ai won’t beat a dead horse. I know I’ve been inactive when it comes to the server itself, but I still have my tendrils all around the community and keep track of who’s who and what’s what, and yesterday was literally the first time I heard your name come up. Get yourself more well known, friend. Community engagement doesn’t have to be all about pinging staff, it’s joining conversations, talking to people, etc.

Trusted is just that, TRUSTED. Trust is built not by playtime, but by engagement and getting to know who you are as a person. I wish you the best of luck, my dude.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
As someone who has played with ShadoWolf, if my memory serves me right he was actually a pretty chill guy, who genuinely did want to help. I'd say the points Ryzif brought up are the important things here. You havent made any ban requests, you arent active in discord, or forums, and this application feels like it has little effort in it. I'd say make some ban requests, talk more on the forums and discord, and put more effort into your staff application. For now though, I am a -1.

EDIT: After hearing and seeing some of the stuff you do, I take back what I said. Unless I see change I will not take back my -1 vote.
[Image: image.png]
A fat -1 on this one.
Not only bc of your lack of forum/discord activity, but bc of who you really are. Not a long ago i was called to the server bc of the harassment. It was you, crip(a raging kid who can't spend a few minutes to make a staff abuse report and loves to joke about suicide) and 2 others trolls. You think that targeting someone bc of their voice it's ok and "we just can't take a joke". "Joke" it's when the other person is totally ok with what you're doing, and since this person was obviously not, it's a harassment. It's ended up with you 2 ghosting this person. And when Ryzif joined you tried to lie,but i have the evidence that disproves your words.
So to be short. No, you are not suited to be a staff member.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Gonna have to agree with garro on this one. Played with you the other day.

fat minus one my dude. Not only do you not meet minimum requirements like forum activity, you are a rulebreaker to boot.

Perhaps, pay attention when I am telling people like sk3lly that he needs to stop being toxic to others. this is not desirable behavior, especially for an aspiring staff.

I am of the opinion people can change for the better. You need to make some change for the better before pretty much everyone here would even consider to change their vote.

-1. Does not meet minimum requirements. Fails attitude/behavior criteria.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I've had to get onto you and your friends a few different times for purposefully getting out of maps whenever there was no staff on. Two of the instances occurred just last week, on two separate days, back to back. Disregarding da rules and refusing to heed my warnings doesn't garner you any trust
No opinion on the application, but I fixed the format such that it is now readable
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Denied and archiving due to evidence provided to the admin team.