Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Admin Team
About fucking time
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Welcome back to the staff team, and welcome to the admin team, where we endlessly plot how to eventually ban @Gabe.

Looking forward to working with you three.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Since my last post got deleted

Good to see that it took two of the three Admin candidates resigning to get Dink to do anything! Nothing new there though.

Congrats on the promotions, I know you guys will do a lot of good for PH.
(07-26-2022, 02:57 PM)dong Wrote: The most epic unresignations ever congrats boys and possum

As someone who "unresigned", I support this statement. Best of luck to you all, reach out if you have any questions.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The Great Conspirator is proud of you....brother....(sinister laugh).
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Ryzif is definitely qualified for the admin position and I think it could turn out super well, but I don't know how I feel about instantly promoting them back to a higher position after they very clearly stated they have "no drive left" a mere 5 days ago. That seems to be just me though

edit: didn't mean to single out Ryzif because I literally didn't notice chelllman got promoted also, but same applies, their resignations were very clear and being promoted to admin honestly isn't a game changer for stuff getting done on PH. I challenge you three to prove me wrong, though!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I believe part of my own issue with my wording in that post was due to working 12 1/2 hours, practically 13 and then condensing months of frustration from being ignored into a thread that I still regret wording like that. While regretful I still will leave it untouched because I stand by the fact that I said it. I exaggerated words and ideals when writing it due to not worrying about a clear and concise post.

Part of having "no drive left" to play was due to the fact of having stale content that we couldn't do anything about. It was discouraging to see so many people lose interest due to nothing fresh being added. There's nothing more exciting than adding new things and branching off with new ideas that we either haven't thought of or haven't entertained in a while. I was partially giving up on the addition of new content to a server that I've enjoyed for over a year's time now at this point so I made that statement. 

I can say for one thing I'm absolutely excited to have a breathing owner so that we can start swapping maps out, getting rid of some of the models that no one is really a fan of and entertaining new ideas that we haven't had yet. As much brainstorming as I can do, I absolutely welcome suggestions and would love to hear from the community in general to widen our possibilities.

I appreciate your directness regarding this announcement.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
It's about time!! Gonna be weird see yall in red for a bit lol

I believe you all will do an amazing job together, making ph a better place once again, also never would I thought to see 3 admins for ph at least since ove been here, I mean kinda getting used to it after Nuru and Fish, then pixie and Fish but usually it's been 1 lol

Congratulations!!
[Image: titan.gif]
Congrats you three
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Prop Hunt
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]