Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranger Things
I joined the Stranger Things fan club late but omg is it such a good show! If you love the show..

1)Who are your Top 5 Fav Characters?
2)Top 5 disliked characters?
3)Fav part(s) of the show?
4)Most disliked part(s) of the show?
5)Any ideas about how season 5 is going to play out?
6)Any Stranger Things Hot Takes/Unpopular Opinions?
My Answers:
1) Eddie Heart , Hopper, Robin, Dustin and Max

2)Jason, Billy, Billy's dad, Joyce's ex, and Mike(He's sweet to El so it's a light dislike but eh)

3) When they finally rescued Will, When El knocked the shit out of Angela, Eddie's upside down performance, Robin coming out to Steve, Johnathon and Nancy getting together

4)I didn't like the subplot of El having a sister, it would've been better if she didn't immediately try to manipulate and use El. Mike being mean to Max for literally no reason same with Nancy towards Robin. Billy being abusive towards Max and racist towards Lucas

5) Obviously El is going to kill Vecna/Henry/001 but HOW is the real question. Maybe someone else with powers will be introduced or the group will simply figure it out themselves since the military isn't helpful, Brenner is now dead and Owens is captured. I think Will might become a villian or will die. Also, if Eddie doesn't somehow come back, I'm going to loose it.

6)-Johnathon was the better partner to Nancy. Johnathon encouraged Nancy to follow her dreams and supported her through the shitshow at the Hawkins post. Steve wanted her to fulfill his dream and didn't take hers into consideration. Also, he left her drunk at a party!?!? Then let his jerkface friends humiliate her after seeing her with Johnathon doing nothing wrong? Steve's character development was good but ultimately Johnathon is still the better partner.
-Hopper shouldn't have been so strict and emotionally unavailable towards El. He shouldn't have hid her mom from him either. I understand he was protecting her but things ultimately went south because of it.
-Billy is not a good character/person. He was abusive towards Max and racist. Probably homophobic too. Now, I know that is mostly his dad's fault, but ultimately it's our choice who we are. He was traumatized and instead of seeking help he became the abuser. He could've had a redemption arc but honestly, I was relieved when he died.
-Will's trauma was incredibly overlooked and downplayed.
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
My entire family is obsessed with Stranger Things!

1) Top five characters are Hopper, Max, Eleven, Steve, and Eddie
2) I didn't like Billy, Ted Wheeler, Jason, anyone from Jason's crew really, and Mike annoys me lol
3) My favorite part of the show (or dynamic at least) is Eleven and Hopper's relationship. Its so cute! Also, like you said, Eddie playing Master of Puppets in the Upside Down was amazing
4) Same as yours, I didn't like the subplot of 008 and was glad they dropped it.
5) I'm a big fan of the D&D based fan theory that Eddie will come back as Kas and help destroy Vecna, although I'm not sure how realistic it is. I think much like season one, season five will mostly be based around Will.
6) -I'm not sure how unpopular this is but I 100% believe Will is gay or at least bisexual and has a crush on Mike.
-Season 2 is bad. I said it lol
(07-27-2022, 08:44 PM)coco?? Wrote: My entire family is obsessed with Stranger Things!

1) Top five characters are Hopper, Max, Eleven, Steve, and Eddie
2) I didn't like Billy, Ted Wheeler, Jason, anyone from Jason's crew really, and Mike annoys me lol
3) My favorite part of the show (or dynamic at least) is Eleven and Hopper's relationship. Its so cute! Also, like you said, Eddie playing Master of Puppets in the Upside Down was amazing
4) Same as yours, I didn't like the subplot of 008 and was glad they dropped it.
5) I'm a big fan of the D&D based fan theory that Eddie will come back as Kas and help destroy Vecna, although I'm not sure how realistic it is. I think much like season one, season five will mostly be based around Will.
6) -I'm not sure how unpopular this is but I 100% believe Will is gay or at least bisexual and has a crush on Mike.
-Season 2 is bad. I said it lol
Yup, I didn't like Ted either or any of Jason's roaches. Yesss, Eddie coming back as Kas makes the most sense. I believe Will is definitely gay, I love the scene where Johnathon shows his support Heart
1) Eddie, Hopper, Dustin, 11, Steve
2) Mike, Jason + crew that’s about all off top of my head thst I don’t like.
3) Favorite part(s) have to be the time the story is set in, music, season 3, Eddie rocking out.
4) Anytime Mike is on screen lol.
5) I think most people we’ve come to love will die at the hands of Vecna. I see no ending that does not end in bloodshed, and quite frankly if it doesn’t I will be a little underwhelmed. He is one of the most OP characters in any live action show I’ve watched. I think 11 will defeat him and sacrifice herself probably or she gets a massive power up from watching Hopper die to Vecna. I think the Eddie theory is fire because it matches up with D&D, but I think they intended to leave him dead. If he comes back it’ll be because the fans went ham on the internet lol.
6) Will is 100% in love with Mike it was confirmed in an interview with Noah Schnapp iirc. I think Mike is the biggest bitch in the entire show. I love 11, but seeing him on screen makes me vomit. Such a stuck up shitty kid imo lol.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-28-2022, 12:25 AM)caribou Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
[Image: latest?cb=20210919125207%27]
1) Steve
2) Everyone who isn't an adult
3) Season 2 I think
4) Edie dieing :/
5) They will win I think
[Image: dmkqs7a26ai31.png?auto=webp&s=5d574efee2...4c48795f88][Image: ac5.jpg]
1) Cad Bane, Plo Koon, Padme, General Grevious, Magna Guards
2) Rey, probably Finn, and I kinda hate Anakin
3) I liked it when Padme was getting her clothes ripped, that was cool.
4) Podracing
5) I like Kenobi
6) I think Anakin should be a good guy again.