Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request
Steam Name: ShadoWolf34

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:682428930

Who banned you: Chelllman

Reason for ban: "Harassment"

Reason for Admins to unban you: I've been a big member of the game, I have around 200 hours worth of time on the server, i've spent around $45, I love being apart of the community, 90% of the players are fun and outgoing, and I've apologized to the person i called out.
Hello shadowolf34. 

Before we begin, please fix your formatting and show your steamid 32, not your steam 64.

Additionally, I would find that this is relevant here. (see gbans website, Dinkleberg's PH. Most recent bans issued as of 7/28)
[Image: shadowolf34.PNG]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Locking this until the admins can formulate an appropriate response.
This unban request is denied. 

Evidence of severe harassment and community infractions on ShadoWolf34's part was presented to the PH admins.  To protect all individuals involved, this evidence will not be shared with the Dinkleberg's community.  For completeness, the admins of the other Dinkleberg's communities were made aware of the evidence provided to the PH admins.  Any attempt by anyone to unveil or discover the identities of the victims or whistleblowers or harass these individuals will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly.  Any harassment towards ShadoWolf34 will also not be tolerated.

The admin team has voted to ban ShadoWolf34 from all Dinkleberg's servers, Discord, and Forums for a minimum of 1 year.  Individual server unbans will be up to the discretion of the server admins.

Thank you.