Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:156027817
What Server(s):
Prophunt
Offender's Rank: 
Donor
What They Did: 
overly sexual shit
arguing with staff (multiple instances)(staff can attest to this)
staffing while staff is on (one instance[file is corrupt, but it has happened)
issuing a staff command (2 known instances) in a non-joking fashion.
BLATANT DISREGARD OF THE DONOR RULES.

When They Did It: 

7/28- SELF UNGAG
7/26- issued gag to Sk3lly

Potential Witnesses: Mork Mork (7/28), Sk3lly (7/26) OBS[program] (both). 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):
donor ungags himself, demonstrates lack of rule knowledge.

[Image: steven01.PNG]

screenshot. Dated 29 July.

Other:
this donor shows a clear lack of respect for the staff and a clear disregard for the rules. This donor has been spotted by staff saying extremely sus things in lobbies with children in them, as well as showing a blatant disregard to the point of donor. the point of donor is not a pay-in mod or pay-in staff. it is to support the server because its cool. Yet this donor thinks of himself as staff, and has said things to the effect of "staff are on, now I can't staff/do my job".

[b]this kind of behavior has been constant and rampant since around the 17th of july. Other staff can attest to this, most likely @Garro , ryuji sakamoto, and wilfry[/b]
[b]  at least ryuji and wilfry can attest to this behavior. I have seen it twice (one demo is corrupted and wont play properly, file = 0mb???). [/b]

[b]This player clearly disregards all the rules of donor and does not deserve it. I have personally warned him at least twice to not. He is adamant in keeping it up.[/b]
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
From my time playing the past two weeks I have seen problems with donor abuse, so I will +1 on a very strong warning with the next step being a removal
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1 I've witnessed him "staffing" while staff was on(said he didn't know staff was on but *shrug* idk) Plus,this last week, he was complaining that he "thought it was dumb he paid for donor but can't use his commands while staff are online" I told him and another donor that donors aren't staff so obvs there's limits and that they can check the forums/pinned messages in discord for donor info/regulations but I doubt either looked. :-/ As far as I've seen, he's nice but definitely needs to at least look at the rules of being a donor.

https://youtu.be/oZeKmShv1ac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj75X0nh924
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Everything these guys have been saying is true, and I'm not going to try and pretend that it isn't. I clearly had a fundamental misunderstanding of the meaning of the donor role, and for that, I apologize. I became donor without knowing how it worked, and never chose to look at the guidelines and see that what I was doing was wrong. Frankly, I only ever became donor so I could staff and personally handle situations where people were breaking rules, particularly in the form of extreme cases such as bigotry and earrape. I want to make it very clear though that I now know that what I've done was wrong, and will work as hard as I can to make sure I don't make the same mistakes again. Either way, I'm willing to accept whatever punishment is deemed necessary. 
Well I will say this would be enough for a possible strike at least a hard warning

I know some players have told Steven to check the guidelines

At least they understand their mistake so let's hope for the best that they learn from it
[Image: unknown.png]
I also want to clarify that I have just read the donor guidelines, and will work to follow them in the future. 
So like, what's going on with this? I mean, he apologized, said he went over the donor guidelines and, if I recall, hasn't really done this much at all.
[Image: image.png]
Even being that there has been issues regarding Steven's donor powers the Admin team and I believe a warn would best serve in this instance considering efforts have been made to learn from this and try to use their powers properly.

Any further abuse in the future will warrant a strike, and if severe enough, removal.

Closing and archiving.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]