Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video sharing suggestions for reporting [!Help]
Hello all as of last night I reported 2 users who have since been ban.

[Image: unknown.png]

part of that report included evidence in the form of a YouTube video that was unlisted, However 1 sleep later this happen

This would be a bit painful to deal with every time I have to report someone so dose anyone have any good suggestions for me to use in the future so I don't have to get IP ban from YouTube just to protect people from harassment?

Any suggestion's helps thank you.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
There are much better alternatives than Youtube. I was given a strike for posting an unlisted video for my ban request, containing racism. When it comes to people yelling slurs, I use Streamable. It's quick and easy to use. You could use Dailymotion, BitChute, or Vimeo. These are better alternatives when it comes to people just being racist and using unacceptable words. YouTube sucks anyway.
I have also been striked twice and despite my constant emails, angry tweets to support, and strike appeals, nothing is ever done. Even after I strictly detail in the video description that the video being uploaded is not meant to be malicious and is just used to report a player. I have found that uploading to a second account works better to prevent your main channel from being striked.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(07-30-2022, 12:19 AM)Nullify Wrote: There are much better alternatives than Youtube. I was given a strike for posting an unlisted video for my ban request, containing racism. When it comes to people yelling slurs, I use Streamable. It's quick and easy to use. You could use Dailymotion, BitChute, or Vimeo. These are better alternatives when it comes to people just being racist and using unacceptable words. YouTube sucks anyway.
Thank you.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
"You fool.  I have 70 alternative accounts"

I used multiple channels to avoid my main one(the one where I uploaded most of my evidence) to get further strikes.
Streamable/discord for shorter clips, dropbox if you're trying to upload a damn movie (not sure why people do this but they do)
Ive had many of my videos that include slurs age restricted (and some others copyright claimed lol) but never removed. Couldnt tell ya why.
[Image: image.png]