Ban Appeal for Jonah
Ingame Name: Jonah

SteamID: McNuggetz888

Who Banned You: Not Sure

Reason For Ban: RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was 8 at the time of the ban. I am now 14 and would love to play TTT on one of the few good servers left in GMOD

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I love you
+1 mass rdm perma bans stupid
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
14-8 = 6. It's been 6 years. Perma ban should be like 1 year minimum anyways. +1.

After the evidence provided, -1.
Lets see, Mass RDMed for the oringal ban of his account, Peepeepooopooo    STEAM_0:0:55707527 (Now renamed to Jonah) back in  26-11-16

Recently had been ban evading, Targeting specific players, and harassing others  as Jonah♿    STEAM_0:0:235423655 first seen on the server  Jul 22, 2022 and last seen last night when we finally managed to ban him. Then shortly after he logged on a second alt, Billybaaahb STEAM_0:0:124387344 and RDMed the person he had been harassing when I made the ban request on his first alt. This alt is also banned.

I don't think he should be unbanned in my opinion.

This thread has some info from their one alts ban https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16845

And here is some more info on there second alt's ban.

-1 for the reasons Chibill stated. Your use of alt accounts explains why you think our server so good despite not having played for 6 years.

Try not harassing women, it gets you places.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I get mass RDMing when you were 8, and I even get you joining again on a different account 6 years later (there's probably no technical statute of limitations on ban evasion, but that's a pretty long time). But from what I saw when playing with you the other night and what else is mentioned in your ban request linked above, your behaviour doesn't inspire confidence that you've learned to be a much more respectful player over the years.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-30-2022, 11:14 PM)Damien Wrote: Perma ban should be like 1 year minimum anyways.
Please reread this.

and yeah -1, do your parents know you play this game?
-1 maybe give it another six years
Hello Jonah,

I will be -1 this post for now. I had banned two of your previous alts before you finally making this request after receiving another ban, which leads me to believe you simply ran out of accounts. Being banned for 6 years is one thing, but is the fact that upon playing the server you immediately were warned several times for harassing players. If you truly wish to play on the server I would suggest making another request in 3-6 months.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I've had to deal with your consistent/targetted RDM against other players before when I was on, you are not a fun player to be on with, you have alt evaded and have refused to acknowledge your alts in your appeal, no thanks.

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]