TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This would had been a easy +1 but you used alts recently it seems so no bud try again later

(Why am I getting -rep when I literally -1 the guy :(  )
[Image: unknown.png]
The fact that you're still going on about harassing a player in the community is concerning lmao. You've shown to be the kind of guy that has no interaction with humans in general and thinks it's funny to harass people. Just close this thread already and don't let this dumbass back in.

Also good job to Jonah for attacking a person for their -1 instead of taking responsibility for his actions. You must've racked your brain for a long time formulating a response like that.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
[Image: 68cf9bf6ba9cb544eb8aa08b5312b317.png]
Comments like this targeting and harassing people for expressing their opinion will not be tolerated. Since this is an appeal, I'll post a screenshot of the comment for everyone's reference and delete the original. 

As for the appeal itself, it's clear from this alone that your behavior will not change and you are not someone who should be on our server, you dug your own grave.  Add that in with your other instances of alt evading and harassing women/other players that were previously commented, which is never ok. People like that in my mind are not welcome here so fat -1.
Your unban request has been denied.

You may appeal on 9/1/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]