Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
second chance is god tier and should be back
(08-05-2022, 05:55 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 10:58 AM)chibill Wrote: Second Chance would be fine imo if you came back with half health or some random fraction of health, instead of full. (And or maybe make it a buy once item as well)

This was my idea a while ago, either that or add a defib for detectives that only works on detectives, despite my searching in workshop I found nothing
Well its always something I could look into to. :P
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Not familiar with the original Second Chance, but it reminds me of Call of Duty's "Last Stand" perk where you come back temporarily but can't move and can only use your secondary until you kill someone. Something like this strikes me as a little more fair than a guaranteed revive. Probably not too too difficult to implement either.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-05-2022, 10:42 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: Not familiar with the original Second Chance, but it reminds me of Call of Duty's "Last Stand" perk where you come back temporarily but can't move and can only use your secondary until you kill someone. Something like this strikes me as a little more fair than a guaranteed revive. Probably not too too difficult to implement either.
last stand consisted of you spawning with 5 seconds of 25% extra health (unless im thinking of painkiller which i probably am)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(08-05-2022, 12:08 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote:
(08-05-2022, 10:42 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: Not familiar with the original Second Chance, but it reminds me of Call of Duty's "Last Stand" perk where you come back temporarily but can't move and can only use your secondary until you kill someone. Something like this strikes me as a little more fair than a guaranteed revive. Probably not too too difficult to implement either.
last stand consisted of you spawning with 5 seconds of 25% extra health (unless im thinking of painkiller which i probably am)
You are thinking of painkiller :) This is last stand.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You trippin cuh
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers